Author: lemonlee

Does it really work--Long Distance Relationship???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-9 17:39:58 |Display all floors
If the LDR really work , then the guy and girl really are amazing!! :)They count on spiritual love more than physical, lol...

True love never die....~~

Anything well be all right the end, just need to be more patient....

Cheers for the lovers in LDR who are really in their ture love!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-9 17:50:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lemonlee at 2007-3-8 16:09
The world is becoming smaller and ssmaller as hunman beings can communicate with each by phone, emails, faxes, webcam etc even though they are in different countries
Advanced technoloy indeed can ...

It's the relation that matters, not the distance...! if u really want and cherish it, it'll work no matter how big a distance there is between the two sides of the relationship...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-10 08:41:56 |Display all floors
too bad...i hate flights...i cant handle LDR...I dont mind he flies down to see me all the time..lol....another plane crashed in Indonesia....horrible!!!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-10 09:28:43 |Display all floors
advantage: more free time. easier to cheat. don't have to face that person everyday.not very expensive. you have more privacy. and MORE!!
disadvantage: calls can be expensive. no physical touchy-touch. he/she could be cheating on you. cant really go out. and MORE!!!!
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-10 09:30:02 |Display all floors
DT..dont need to mention cheating..lol...its a bit hurtful...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-10 09:31:28 |Display all floors
i am sorry, it was the first thing that came to my mind
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-10 14:31:50 |Display all floors
do u cheat?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.