Author: lemonlee

Does it really work--Long Distance Relationship???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-8 17:49:30 |Display all floors
lets shake hand then....perhapslove...

those piggies are so cute...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-8 19:17:36 |Display all floors
does it work or not..

is it really important? i couldnt care less

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-8 20:52:10 |Display all floors
Depends how much you want it to work and what sacrifices you are willing to make.  We give up on relationships too easily these days..not willing to fight easier to move on.  I have had long distance relations before, it can work but you both have to really want it.  Would I do it again yes, but would advise it for others it depends
a dream is only a dream because you have not made it reality yet

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-8 20:57:37 |Display all floors
we dont fight for relationship...cos we realise how useless it is....how fragile it is....so why shall we fight for??....

platonic love doesnt exist...we are humans...animals...we need something more physical....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-8 21:08:24 |Display all floors
Its not always useless.  I agree a lot of people go into long distance relationships blind and are not willing to fight because as you say there is nothing much to it.  Easier to give up because they are not next to you.  Depends how you met the person how often you chat with them, where they are from and how you plan for the future

But its not much different from marrying someone in the forces where they are away for months at a time?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-8 21:13:18 |Display all floors
i dont think i can keep a LDR....no matter how much i love him...i hate flights firstly...so the relation dies very fast...lol....

besides...you cant share the happy and sad time with him right next to you...which is fairly important ....

oh...marriage....i dont wanna think about tht...lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-8 21:30:07 |Display all floors
haha I am a long away from marriage as well.  Yeah times are tough for sure..I do not mind the flying thing..just want to be there rather than a flight where you can do nothing and get stuck beside a crying kid lol

The most difficult thing was to pay for the flights..hello credit card lol

In the long term you would always aim to be together as soon as possible the longer you leave it the harder it gets to stay together

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.