What Are Your Favourite Snack Foods When Travelling? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-28 11:06:39 |Display all floors

HI

when i tralling, i always like to drink salt water ~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 09:28:17 |Display all floors

help

HI!!!!!

HI! everybody.   i have  use OICQ to add some foreigner, i have asked them many questions. but they didn't answer meHI! everybody.   i have  use OICQ to add some foreigner, i have asked them many questions. but they didn't answer me. i don't know why . can you tell me why.     i use OICQ just for study English.and i want to make friends with  foreigner . hehe   i isn't good at english   hehe

if you like you can add me .   OICQ No.364717349         MSN No. JOE010621@hotmail.com   QQ285455201

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 10:23:12 |Display all floors

must you do that...

we were lucky to hop on one of the fast speed trains just came out last month from nanchang to shanghai...it wasn't that fast (or i wasn't pay attention cuz someone's food odoring me like stingy tofu) or could be too much weight, but i am not talking 'bout the train ride here.  i am talking 'bout this couples right behind us & all the certainly they took out their lunch or snacks that i wasn't sure of, but surely enough it stunk the entire cart that we all were in & they were chewing so darn freaking loud...have you heard horse eating hays...my gosh lets not go there now, just forget it, ok!).  i mean lords have mercy, some foods are not to be eaten outside of a home just like durian...but i dig durian (i'm here not to contradict myself but i wouldn't eat durian in public places to begin with).  in the 80's then i 'd understand what's going down in these people mind, but we're in the millenium & they're riding a brand new hi-speed train to shanghai with me to check out the sangri-la there...give this laowei some respect cuz i might not or don't know when i'll be back in china again!  *btw...my girlfriend says durian makes me perform better...i have a feel that she's so right 'bout it...hehe! enough said & done, bye for now!

[ Last edited by pjtran at 2007-5-15 09:30 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-25 20:20:51 |Display all floors
WATER WITH GLUCOSE
TO REFLESH

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-3 18:26:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ghost156 at 2007-6-25 20:20
WATER WITH GLUCOSE
TO REFLESH

why refleSh???

REFRESHing
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 17:51:31 |Display all floors

Sneck Food~~~

I've just found some useful info about the Chinese sneck food .
中式小吃 Snack

爱玉      Vegetarian gelatin

糖葫芦    Tomatoes on sticks

长寿桃    Longevity Peaches

芝麻球    Glutinous rice sesame balls

麻花      Hemp flowers

牡蛎煎    Oyster omelet

臭豆腐    Stinky tofu (Smelly tofu)

油豆腐    Oily bean curd

麻辣豆腐  Spicy hot bean curd

虾片      Prawn cracker

虾球      Shrimp balls

春卷      Spring rolls

红豆糕    Red bean cake

绿豆糕    Bean paste cake

糯米糕    Glutinous rice cakes

萝卜糕    Fried white radish patty

肉丸      Rice-meat dumplings

haha...have u  tried all of the above?
By the way , more info at http://www.foreignercn.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=4586   ^_^

[ Last edited by vv_nancy at 2007-7-18 05:53 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-2 10:58:04 |Display all floors

I didn't realise that it was actually called "smelly"

臭豆腐    Stinky tofu (Smelly tofu)

I was surprised to learn that is the actual name!  That's what I call it but I thought I was just being a smart-ass.

By the way, I like it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.