Author: wingwingxy

Advices on changing a job [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-1 15:07:17 |Display all floors
hey bimbo SS, the poster already answered why:

I don't want to tell the truth :that i am tired of the people and this industry, and i cannot see any brightness in the future, that

and trying to water-down the request for help only shows your pathetically poor upbringng; but that's understandable in the first place - being born in an SS doberman kennel does crimp the character somewhat.

lastly consider yourself in your woman's garter underneath your moth-holed schwarzenbach tracksuit as the epitome of racism; so what if the poster makes a spelling or grammatical mistake now and then; haven't you pee-ed in your pants even once when you were young?

now, get down from your high horse (and off those ridiculous female garters) and offer your best "advice(s)".

or shut up.

i would offer to help the poster but would like to see what you'll be saying especially when you're as boiling as you're now and never before.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 15:15:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wingwingxy at 2007-3-7 11:49 AM
i have no idea that when i am interviewed, what should i say about why i want to quit the present job

Don't blame your colleagues as this makes you out to be a trouble maker. Don't blame the company either. Maybe say you prefer the new industry because .... Or say you've heard good things about the new company.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 14:55:13 |Display all floors
Well, i think i know there is always someone who likes standing besides, do nothing but laughing at the person who is in need of help. N I guess he loves to see others in trouble and would be likely to add some fists (here, i would say that i am sorry for my non-native english, i am not like SOMEONE pretending to be a teacher correcting every single mistake. If he reads this word, ask himself wheather he can speak and write NATIVE Chinese or not. Another thing i want to mention, IF NO WRONG EXISTS, CAN ANYONE KNOWS WHAT IS RIGHT? AND DO YOU KNOW HOW TO DEFINE RIGHT FOM WRONG?)

ok, i have to admit that everytime i response to SOMEONE, my good manner will disappear.
The last word that i want to say is: don't frustrate the person in need of help. Maybe YOU think the question is stupid and silly and dones't worth to answer, but PLEASE don't stop others from helping  the person.
Like YOU say, this is a forum. So it should be a place for everyone to share everything. U are not the god, and u r not the host of this forum. So again, if i say something that makes you think silly and stupid, u can ignore.

BTW, i believe that everyone must encounter the moment that he/she really needs someone's hand. U are not the exception. So let's wait and see.

P.S. I must say thank you coz your words enable me to write the longest post ever in this forum. THANK YOU!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-4 16:16:28 |Display all floors
i think that is right to tell the interview what they want and like to hear , in my opinion, the interview don't servious on what you said ,just test you react to this question , yes ,this is a untrue question everyone know .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 15:36:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wingwingxy at 2007-3-15 17:18

I don't know why u always say so many things in an irony tone, sounds like the whole world offends you~

I know you have the right to say THINGS, but if you want to bark, pls go elsewhere.

heehee----------> pls hold yr horses......

as you don't know Seneca, the cynical well............

to Seneca, the whole of China owes an apology
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 13:57:05 |Display all floors

Reply #5 pjtran's post

i appreciate you very much........................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 12:30:40 |Display all floors

You may tell them that the former  job  couldn't give u the further development .
They would accept this reason, and understand .
By the way, if u want some other jobs ,there's a website   
www.foreignercn.com/cn/ which contains lots of info for foreigners in China including some kind of jobs.

Good luck~~ ^_^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.