Author: hanlei

Beijing demands US cancel planned missile sale to Taiwan [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-6 15:02:45 |Display all floors
the usa is not a fool, they don't hope the war across the straight really happen, the usa should stop where it should stop, I think no one want to see the war break out, because it will hurt both of them, no one will be the winner  

Nothing like a clear unambiguous message of continuing commitment to forestall unnecessary and precipitous ventures.

[ Last edited by diaboloist at 2007-3-6 03:11 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-11 12:41:47 |Display all floors
China can't demand US about anything.I think....It's better for China to remove all missiles away from Taiwan...And Taiwan always a part of China..it can't move away from China..Why China worry so much?...The most thing China is worry about Taiwan is democracy system that Taiwanese poeple has paid for it by their blood,tears and death,so it can be like today..

[ Last edited by beep2005 at 2007-3-11 12:43 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-11 14:15:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by beep2005 at 2007-3-11 12:41
China can't demand US about anything.I think....It's better for China to remove all missiles away from Taiwan...And Taiwan always a part of China..it can't move away from China..Why China worry so  ...

china can demand; the us can ignore. taiwan can't move but it can be used. communism has never felt threaten by democracy; it is democracy that feels threaten by communism. communist countries do not teach their people to hate democracy, only their foreign policies. but democratic countries do teach their people to hate communism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-12 12:17:52 |Display all floors

to show a military alliance

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-12 17:25:07 |Display all floors

Reply #11 upyours's post

well it's obvious that you have your head "UPYOUR A$$." even a blind person can see taiwan is no match for the mainland when talking about war. don't forget that the kmt still sees themselves as chinese and still cling on to the goal of unification. just another friendly reminder, the dirt beneath your feet belongs to CHINA whether it be PRC or ROC (and in case you lack intelligence as your post indicate, it stands for PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA AND REPUBLIC OF CHINA REPECTIVELY.) so i suggest you find another pile of dirt and declare independence. and before you can achieve independence you will still have to fight a war with the ants so GOOD LUCK!!! you gonna need it with your intelligence.

BTW.  i believe ants are deaf so all that yellin and screamin isn't going to help.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-13 08:53:28 |Display all floors

sweepin

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-13 22:42:28 |Display all floors

Read other papers

In US have two parties Democrat (left) and republican (right).

Republican say fight if China attack Taiwan.  ALSO SAY no tariff on china - free trade

Democrat says talk don't fight on Taiwan.  ALSO SAY 25% tariff on china imports to keep jobs in US

Nobady have perfect ideas.  Keep tariff off, leave taiwan alone, no independence, no war.  Jackie Chan say War , ugh, what is it good for....absolutely nothing...say it again.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.