Author: sophiamailql

write down what you learned in today [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-14 09:20:56 |Display all floors
i havent logged in for a long time,nobody want to follow me to write down sth interesting thing in everday?but i will go on and to share with you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-14 10:53:34 |Display all floors
Every day I could harvest some thing from here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-15 16:45:05 |Display all floors
I leaned :
Chick and Dude
Chemical Peel
....read a lot of interesting articles.
If I make some mistakes, I do appreciate someone who can correct me.PMP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 00:07:25 |Display all floors
hi,guys,how happy! today,the international peachblossom fesitival held in longquan moutain in chengdu,sichuan(the gaint panda's hometown) as well as over 1,000 cars cruised along roads to apply for Guinness World Records.fortunately,i had a chance to jion it .
i have not waked so early (at 7:20 am),my friends would waitng for me at 7:50 am at entrance of gate.at 7:50,when i got to door ,i saw the car which decorated at flower store yesterday(he he) and when we arrived longquan mountain ,it was 9:20 or some.my friend told the activity would be started at 10:00 am accoding to the plan of sponsor,but for many many reason ,we started to cruise at 11:00,and just cruised short way,oh god,you can imagined how we spend the time from 9:20 to 11:00 (if i knowed at before,i would sleep more time,hehe,and from this activity,i knowed more about those promotion ,it was just apparent,it was just the mean that the sponsor want to promoted its produsts,maybe i thougt more,but.....i really disappointed)also this activity let me so upset ,the scene of longquan mountain attracted me The peach blossoms are in full bloom and spread the overall mountain ,how beautiful! if you have opportunity,you can come here and see it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.