Author: dinah:)

Which is the best city for living and working in your mind ?? ^ ^ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-25 21:29:56 |Display all floors

Linyi is the best

I know ,Linyi is not a big and beautiful  city,but it is my hometown, I was born here and grew up here,so in my mind Linyi is the best city for living and working.
Now,the government of Linyi have made out a plan to built a big-new-openning city ,I think ,Linyi will become a water city of north china with abundant history and culture.
I am a civilian servant , I am learning english,I will appreciate your help if you can check my mistake.thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 21:36:10 |Display all floors

to seneca

well, everybody is born to be free, but in chains when he grows up.  while u criticize the cultrual desert of shenzheng, u enjoy the cozy life there. life is nothing perfect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 21:44:07 |Display all floors

zhengzhou

zhengzhou,henan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 00:09:48 |Display all floors

Anyone sets an eye for chengdu?

Currently I am working in my hometown chengdu, for a long long time, I've tried every means to get out of this city, because I think it is boring, i've been to a lot of places...but then I found chengdu is not a bad place to hang around, there are many senic spots around here, you want sightseeing, ok, Sichuan would be a good choice, Eat?  the food here is just cool, weather is also ok,,,and you can also  build a career , so I am happy to live here...

And the other places I like are shenzhen,  guangzhou, anyway, I love GD Province..hehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 08:33:00 |Display all floors

XIAMEN is a good choice!

XiaMen is a seashore city, if you like the sea, it will a good choice for you.
the weather of XiaMen is suitable, not very hot and not very cold. So it's helpful for your health, as it has a fresh air. So it is a good place for living!

And now, Xiamen is developing. So there is full of challenge for you. In there you can use your talent and intelligence to improve it, and you can see the city is changed by your hard.

So, welcome to xiamen for a look, if you like this life, you can choose it for living and working!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 09:17:28 |Display all floors

i agree

I stayed in shenzhen for four years .
It give a good feeling .
I like it .I will stay here if I can.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 10:04:04 |Display all floors

it depends on your personality

whichi is the best city for living and working in your mind?I think it depends on your own personality,if you want have a good  material life,you can choose a big city and find a job having more money;if you want to have a comfortable and less competetion ,you can choose a small city or town;these also depend on your own personality,what you like is more important.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.