Author: dinah:)

Which is the best city for living and working in your mind ?? ^ ^ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-25 16:32:13 |Display all floors

i like shenzhen

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 16:34:45 |Display all floors

i like shenzhen

i had been ot more than 70 cities in china, among them i think i like shenzhen best .it's a place full of dream ,full of chanllenge,and a place that is so fresh.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 17:19:16 |Display all floors

good!

love me,love my dog!

by the way,there are uncounted dilecious food in guangzhou,don't miss it :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 17:24:10 |Display all floors

Hangzhou

I say this because of this fact that last year (approximately) the WBG (World Bank Group) made a survery of IC (investment climate)  among 23 cities in China, which shows Hangzhou has the best IC in the 23 cities, even better than Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Wenzhou, etc. And in my understanding the city with very good IC is also with very goog living conditions, even though I've never been there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 18:30:46 |Display all floors

suit for yourself

In my review,i thing the suit for yourself is the most important to live and work.
Although,i live and work in a small city near my hometown.I feel very happy to
have more time to share happiness with my family and friends.It is not necessary
to be in big city ,i think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 18:52:17 |Display all floors

Xiamen, Xiamen, Xiamen!!!

Small, beautiful, clean...

Not too noisy, not too bustling, not too stirring...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 20:35:51 |Display all floors

qiqihaer is the best

in my heart, qiqihaer is the best city. i can live with my family and my friends.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.