Author: dinah:)

Which is the best city for living and working in your mind ?? ^ ^ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-25 13:02:43 |Display all floors

Hangzhou is a good choice

Hi,
I had lived many citys. For example: Xi'an, Shanghai, Shenzhen Nanjing and Hangzhou. I like Hangzhou than others. Hangzhou like a beautiful lady, You can enjoy it for a long time.
I had read an artical about a clerk at different areas(including Bj, Sh Sz and Hz). The result is as a clerk working at Hangzhou is a happiness thing. You can avoid facing a heavy work press than other area.
They could have enough time to shopping and enjoy life.
But a bad point is you must pay more money to buy an apartment than other middle cities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 13:08:25 |Display all floors

I AGREE WITH YOU

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 13:17:34 |Display all floors

dalian is the best city to live

Dalian is a beautiful city .it is a inshore city .and its air is very fresh .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 13:45:15 |Display all floors

I like hangzhou,shanghai

Now I am a college student ,though it's not a famous university,I have decided that seeking a suitable job in hangzhou or shanghai,maybe at first I will not work there,but I feel it as my goal.There are beautiful view,developed economy and more good chances,
   I will study hard and develop one of my advantages,and improve my ability ,as well as develop my interests,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 14:12:07 |Display all floors

Hangzhou-my favorite city

I spent about five years in Hangzhou-the capital city of China's south-east Zhejiang Province. In China, there's an old saying that is upstairs we have the heaven and downstairs we have Suzhou and Hangzhou. Hangzhou is very famous for its beautiful natual scenary, but what impressed me deeply is the people in the city, you can find many beauties not only in physical but also in spirit. I suggest you living in Hangzhou , I think if you are around by beauty, you'll be  happier and more healthy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 14:54:19 |Display all floors

hi

I come from ChuZhou,a small city of Anhui Province .I like ShenZhen,because I think it is a modern city.Could you tell me where do you come from?
  Nice to meet you !

Use magic tools Report

carrie has been deleted
Post time 2004-2-25 15:31:46 |Display all floors

guangzhou!! with no doubt

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.