Author: dinah:)

Which is the best city for living and working in your mind ?? ^ ^ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-25 10:59:40 |Display all floors

yes

suitability is the best and most important !
and sometimes, the attitude to the place is also very important ! OK?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 11:03:29 |Display all floors

Attitude is everything.

my hometown is shenyang.personally i think the climate of dongbei is so good for living.also,the working conditions here are also good.as you know  ,there is a policy of our country recently that a big effort will be taken  in dongbei for her old industry.so there must be lots of oppotunity for us to take.so .......welcome!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 11:13:00 |Display all floors

suitable city

zhuhai,of course,for I visited it in 1999.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 11:14:43 |Display all floors

xi'an is

I think xi'an is the right city. She has a long history and her scene is beatiful .In there ,u can see not only the old buildings,and also many moderning ones.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 11:25:47 |Display all floors

Harbin is better to live

in my view,harbin is much better ,though you have to spend the winter with the lowest temperature,however,you can feel the changing of the seasons,from summer to winter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 11:29:07 |Display all floors

Harbin is better to live

in my view,harbin is much better ,though you have to spend the winter with the lowest temperature,however,you can feel the changing of the seasons,from summer to winter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 11:41:40 |Display all floors

shanghai is my first choice

in my opinion,shanghai is my first choice.i love this country,because i studied there four years.during my schooltime,i not only learn some  knowledge,but also make 7girlfriends with me .they are all lovely.we had been having good time.our laugh always came through the school.that's my best reminder.i love shanghai for ever !and i will try my best to study there again ,then live with my  dormmates.that's my 2004's dream.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.