Author: greatwall_sg

US - A Nation of Waitresses and Bartenders [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-6 12:21:45 |Display all floors

Reply #1 greatwall_sg's post

I think you are "not very sensitive"......I think Singaporeans has LOW EMOTIONAL INDEX. (additing on to the list of other indexes in short supply)

What do you expect to happen to the "feelings of Amerikan Regime" and the "innocent citizens" with such post?

You must realized that the Amerikan Regime has a lot of POSITIVEs going for it.
and that if THEY REFORM, they are able to slowly wriggle themselves out of the mess.
Your kind of post would elicit "strong reactions" among the Amerikan Regime elites....

Green Dragon
Lord of the code
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-6 12:25:21 |Display all floors

Reply #7 changabula's post

Mr. Chang!

City centre businesses, financial industry, real estate, ....creating the GREAT LIFESTYLE is COMPULSORY in a increasingly PRODUCTIVE WORLD especially in the commodity, industrial and assembly industries.

So, nothings wrong with harburger flippers, as long as you also have SINGERS, ACTORS, theme park workers, investment analyst, actuaries, accountants...etc. etc.etc.....

China got to learn a little bit from the Amerikan Regime's stronger services business!

Green Dragon
Lord of the code
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-6 12:28:53 |Display all floors

China got to invest in businesses such as....

....events managements...

and get it's young people to train in increasingly attractive skills...such as make up artist, set display artist, set construction, sound systems etc. etc. etc.
and you'll need models, master of ceremonies......

there are weddings, birthdays, holidays, commeration dates, product launches etc. etc.

The more jobs in the services, the greater the number of rural chinese can be made urbanites!

Green Dragon
Lord of the code
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-6 12:43:31 |Display all floors

Reply #7 changabula's post

Your the very reason some people of Chinese nationality are called CHINKS! I'm a commodities trader and probably make more money in a week than you do in a year ! I must say your relatives are great at delivering me chicken wings with sweat and sour and just the right amount
of starch in my shirts ha ha ha!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-6 13:03:00 |Display all floors

Reply #11 frothow's post

Mr. Froth!

did you like overheard a joke made recently by muah....

ha ha ha

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-6 13:03:51 |Display all floors

Mr. Froth...are you a SPY?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-6 13:29:03 |Display all floors

Reply #13 greendragon's post

NO!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.