Author: sexlion

Talent, effort and chance, which one is most important? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-9 09:52:47 |Display all floors

i don't want anything, just gimme a CHANCE...

greetings!  believe it or not, a CHANCE is all you need to get to where you are going.  i see too many starving artists, too many talented have left out without job.  a chance is all i am waiting to make a strike!   chance is luck & luck is all you need...period!   take care!    peter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-9 12:04:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-3-1 21:33
everybody eager for success, but not everyone can success...

then somebody said that he has no talent...oh no chance...

and most people think making effort is most important for success...: ...

fist i think you must have talent, then you can konw how to do the thing well, second , chance is also very important, though you are a talent, if you can't meet the right chance, then everything is impossible, you will just in pain everyday, finally, if you have talent and the right chance, but you don't work hard at all, then you are just wasting time, i think this kind of people is the most disgusting, because he is just destroying himself. if i have an good opportunity now, i will chrish it well and work hard.
Bessie

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-9 12:35:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lovebessie at 2007-3-9 09:36

fist i think you must have talent, then you can konw how to do the thing well, second , chance is also very important, though you are a talent, if you can't meet the right chance, then everythi ...

hehe...yes

maybe should for your ambitions...

if you only wanna better than common people..maybe chance and work hard can help you...

if you want to be the top person, the most important is talent...

no talent, can not climb so higher..

how do you think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-9 15:49:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ghlln1982 at 2007-3-8 15:58
I think everything is possible. Maybe someone can' t understanding,but I think it is truth.

hehe...

most of us agree with you...everything is possible...

for Adidas tell us: nothing is impossible...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-9 18:23:07 |Display all floors
i think the most important elments  to success are to never give up ,to work hard, and to grap chances

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-10 16:17:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by roacky at 2007-3-8 21:39
success is not the standards that society build,but  yourself.so u donot have to care too much about  the         principal  mundane value .JUST share your opinion a. believe in your talent ,make e ...

hehe...

ok, self-confidence is good, but talent is a impersonality thing...we difficult to believe in for it...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-10 18:34:59 |Display all floors
95% effors + 3% talent + 2% chance = 100% sucess

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.