Author: iwaslance

can you accept or not? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-2 17:21:53 |Display all floors
i prefer to bury the dead
Hatred is the product of vegetating in only one part of the world your whole life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-2 21:18:13 |Display all floors

hehe

I am watching the TV calling " Corner love"...

The main actress was dumped because the main actor was forced to marry another women for commercialo reasons....

the main actor was invited to the weddding...
she said she would like to go...she should dressed up as the most beautiful princes and would smile all the time during the wedding...and she wanted to tell the actor--"it isn't me who lose him...but that it is him who loses me"......

hehe...so funny......

now to answer the question,,,,,for me, I would not go.... I would never ever thinking to attending~~
though I haven't been in love before...hehe...I haven't met such problems...I hope I am not doomed to meet such hardship~~

[ Last edited by ivy20025 at 2007-3-2 09:19 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-2 21:22:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zzwsdrz at 2007-3-2 10:41
i saw my ex-gf in her wedding secretly. she is 100% pretty.
my gf, now wife, is attractive,too. i did tell ex gf my news of wedding but she did not come.
we lost contact . my friends say she live ...

sounds so...dramatic~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-2 21:24:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mark069 at 2007-3-2 09:36

Yeah, I think it would be weird to attend an exes wedding.  Unless you were freinds and there were no bad feelings from the relationship which is unusual....   

A girl (like SA has suggest ...

mmmm..I agree with Susan and mark059

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-2 21:40:35 |Display all floors
i has never been in love,but,i feel that i shouldn't attend the wedding if exes and i had loved each other deeply.just like what baijiujoe said,do bury the dead.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-3 16:36:20 |Display all floors
so far....only one of my ex got married...i am so lookin forward to the rest of them gettin married...ahahaha.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-6 13:09:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-3-3 16:36
so far....only one of my ex got married...i am so lookin forward to the rest of them gettin married...ahahaha.....

that would be one of ......... how many??
Hatred is the product of vegetating in only one part of the world your whole life

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.