Author: maxdoing

Sharing happyness in English [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-17 11:06:05 |Display all floors
Yesterday was birthday of one of my friends. We had dinner outside and really enjoyed the time. Till then did realize that it will always be happy to have friends and to be with then. However, things cannot always go the way you would like them to go.The girl he loved turned him down. He pretended to be happy, but any one could found him in a low spirit. At last he drunked, and I take him home. Although we all know it is not  good for high school students to get involved in things about love, I think  we are too lonely when we are alone. people nowadays live in highrises, and chat on the Internet. It seems we are closer, but our minds are actually more distant. We lack face to face conmunication beacause of th high pace of our daily life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 13:31:12 |Display all floors

integrity

sorry for the last time that I'm busy so I did not chat with you. I'm sorry to hear the news from you about your friend love story. Someone said if you always think too much or worry too much, you will be involved into troubles. What i wanna to say is to do something, let the thought alone. Not yourself. Sometimes when you need to handle some issues, it's good for you to think it over, but on the other hand, in other case, thinking too much will confuse yourself. I believe you know what is right, what is wrong, you can choose to do what and not to others. So just do it, like nike said.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 13:39:29 |Display all floors

about love

It's a popular issue about it's good or bad for loveing in a ealier age. I do not think there is a truth about it. It depends on the real situation between the pairs. Yes, I think almost everybody in the world feel alone at least in some times, how can we do to face this. If you feel the same, it means that you have a lot of time which is not scheduled and you feel empty. So be up against this issue, do something meaningful. I do not think geting a love girl is a bad thing but at least, that is not your way to avoid the lonelyness. When you have a aim and you scheduled for it, your time is filled and full, the lonely feelings will eventually go away from you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 13:52:12 |Display all floors

Hey, see, this is my dog.

1158632169.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 18:44:00 |Display all floors
A really cute dog. Man's best friend. And where were you in the photo?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 18:48:53 |Display all floors
Thank you for your advice. I will extend your opinion to my friend. Ironically, the title of the thread is To share your happiness, but we are right here sharing our setbacks and things that confuse us. And Maxing is always to be the one to show us the right direction to go in. How lucky we are to have him with us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 18:50:22 |Display all floors
During the school semester, I won't have too much time to suffer the Internet, I will keep a close eye on the thread, though. Hope there will be more kind people here chatting.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.