Author: maxdoing

Sharing happyness in English [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-13 10:36:43 |Display all floors
yes, guys, in my thought, the world will treat you just like what you treat it. try smile and kind to others, maybe we will get surprise. hehe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-13 14:02:46 |Display all floors
Haha

Glad to meet you here! :)  It  is a good forum for english learner and lover. We learn english from middle

school,  and at least 9 years by far. But we still can't communicate fluently with foreigners. So that's the

problem we have. Most important in the process of english learning is a environment. But to most people

it is so slim to get this kind of chance in daily life.  A good way is talke to yourself  and think in english,

without time or place limited. I think it is a good way to improve our english.

I wanna make friends with you! Come on!

MSN: wfjtlily@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-13 17:59:15 |Display all floors

hello

I accidently see this forum

Really pleased to meet u!  i am a student of hehai university in nanjing.I am a freshman actually.so u can easily find my level of english is...   but i don't care .I want all of you to help me

Yesterday i wrote to  a foreign teacher . I am waiting for his reply. I have also found many chatting rooms but it's really hard to find a foreign friend.  Once a guy from uk talked to me but i didn't know what to say ...  I felt ashamed and nerous at the moment .

I read a lot. I always come accoss a familiar word that the meaning is just around the corner. But i still need refering to the dictionary. Secondly,what kind of novel should i read ?

So i set up a qq group 37366863     If you are available ,join us .  I appreciate for your help!

If you have an email or you are a teacher  ,tell me . i'll write to you.

kind regard
who can help me? join us qq group 37366863

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-13 18:28:04 |Display all floors
I am a new student of hehai university and i live in suzhou ,a really modern and beautiful city which is famous for its gardens. I sincerely recommend you to visit.

I should have been in school now .But three month ago, i get a pericarditis so i have to stay at home .Ihave registered for one year'suspending.I decided to learn english by myself.

When i was in high school, i had a foeign teacher .She advised us to speak a lot and talk to her at noon.But only one was there ,in the classroom, chatting with her. As a chinese man,I think we should be brave!!!!!

For this reason ,i write to you for chatting in order to improve my english .
I set up a qq group 37366863   

we are all student who want to improve our english.but there's no english people
if you have a qq   join us !!!
i appreciate it

sincerely,Tom

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-13 23:47:35 |Display all floors
:)
Thanks for your shares!

I appreciate the dialog that described your experiences in english study and living.   I would like to chat  with others in english, but i afraid make a mistake and make a joke,so i am studing through reading english news,so and on...

Thanks for your sharing again!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-15 20:21:49 |Display all floors

ghlln1982

ghlln1982 , everybody will be in a situation of making mistakes, so take it easy. Speak your mind out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 10:59:02 |Display all floors
Long time haven't see you , guys. We didn't have class this week. And go to somewhere to learn how to make little wooden constructions. It was so interesting , I did not get the key point of it, though. I was excited to see there have already been so many people talking here when I 'm back. Thanks to maxdoing here. And hope you will success in your career.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.