Author: maxdoing

Sharing happyness in English [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-11 13:28:26 |Display all floors
I've not decided yet what to do in the future since I have got so little imformation about different occupations. My family menbers recommend that I becmoe a doctor, since they bielieve a good doctor will never lose his job whenever  and wherever it is , there will  always be patients who need the help from doctorrs. And whatsmore , to be a doctor, the only thing you need to do is to try your best to cure your patients and one do not have to compete in a disapproval way with your collegues and at least what you have done wil always be right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-11 13:37:28 |Display all floors
How I wish all the people in the world will be as kind as you. And colleagues are all friends and work for the same purpose--to make the firm better , and people will spare no effort to help those in troubles despite their own difficulties , regardless of the position of the status you have ,. But the real fact is there are too many people whose eyes are fulled of money , and lose the most important quality of mankind, that is justice freedom integrity,etc. Maybe I am wrong and I wish so, we should try to find the glistening spots of people , should we. That did it , I really enjoy my school life now , and at least school is still a nice place where people are less sophoisticated and where there are more naive people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-12 13:26:49 |Display all floors
hehe, you two guys are so ...., what i should say, so cute. it is glade to hear your dialog here. hehe, my english is poor but i have to use english in my job everyday, o introduce myself i have been shanghai for 7 years for my study, then i became a trader doing international business in Qingdao, what  funny, so i have to impore writing and speaking and i am here. it was happy to see you guys and i hope we can talk here for anything in english. have fun!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-12 16:33:29 |Display all floors
fish_yeah
Nice to meet you here. I'd be glad to share the hapiness and depressions in my life with you since people here are all very kind , and we don't profit from each other, in other words, the friendship here is clear. It makes me realize that the world is not what I thought of, and I'm so content that there are so many guys share the same oponion as I do. Glad to be your friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-12 17:47:06 |Display all floors
hehe.just as me  .my major is internation trade, i want to look  for a  job about internation sale or assintant.becauese my oral english is not good. so  i didn't find a job all the time.i just want to praticemy englisg leve.it is can help me find a job,
  but i think ,some trade company didn;'t  need  commucation with oral english, just through  msn or e-mail commucation ,so i think .if give me a chance .i try my best do it ,   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-12 17:47:45 |Display all floors
hehe.just as me  .my major is internation trade, i want to look  for a  job about internation sale or assintant.becauese my oral english is not good. so  i didn't find a job all the time.i just want to praticemy englisg leve.it is can help me find a job,
  but i think ,some trade company didn;'t  need  commucation with oral english, just through  msn or e-mail commucation ,so i think .if give me a chance .i try my best do it ,   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-12 23:12:25 |Display all floors
integrity,

come on, guy. The world is not as bad as what you supposed. There are a lot of good ones in the world. The people who are living in a city always show more sensitive and have too protective for themselves, but it does not mean they are a bad guy or they will not give their hand to help the others. Open your heard and mind to the others, you will finally get the same feedback. Just as someone said, give a smile to the world, the world will smile to you.

:)

Anyway, the world is real, reality decide the mind. It's a common sense that people care about money or something else, only too much careness is not recommended. Right?

Have a good evening. Maybe good night.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.