Author: greatwall_sg

Go Back To Europe, White Folks [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-6 00:56:59 |Display all floors

defensive than passive...

howdy--i always believe chinese should create a stir in different region of the world, especially europe & north america...we have to get involve in other people business in order to get our message to be heard (look at other nations doing)...but to invade other countries is just too late & maybe impossible to do so...not like the OLD days (british, german, the US, russian) .  but i would never tell anyone to go back to where they're belong...no ONE has the right to say that to anyone...but it's a "white man burden" phrase to begin with.  i am a 110% chinese than the chinese in china...cuz i am much much more defensive in term of stupidity...eventhough it's not my business but i just like to jump in & create a stir...and i'm ready for them to kick my arse...that's how people know you & stay away from you...they will not give you mierda (human's waste in spanish) after that!  i am always hoping for another WORLD WAR count down cuz many problem s are still unsolved yet.  take care!  peter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-6 02:04:50 |Display all floors

greatwall_sq is an obvious bigot!

"white folks"?
"goons"?

But this forum has proven to be a willing home for this kind of sentiment.
Kinda makes you wonder.
Does he/she speak for many other Chinese people?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-6 06:48:20 |Display all floors

What a bunch of baloney!

°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-6 07:12:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatwall_sg at 2007-3-6 01:55
My point is this. Western propaganda machine, politicians and other hypocrites like to harp on Xizang (Tibet to goons)  ...

So you admonish westerners for referring to "Xizang" allegedly incorrectly as "Tibet".

Funny, but don't the Tibetans call their country "Bö" or "Pö" rather than the foreign name of Xizang?
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-6 07:18:35 |Display all floors
:
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-7 00:42:46 |Display all floors

Everyone back to Africa?

If the theory discussed in the link below holds true, then we would all be forced to go back 'home' to Africa.  Be careful that you can actually prove your ancestors were the first to tame and settle the land you now live on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-7 00:49:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatwall_sg at 2007-3-5 23:55
BTW, I hope that you are not a English teacher, your English sucks.

Yeah, maybe you should be an English teacher; yours is so much better than mine. And what does that have to do with going back to Europe?

Whatever. I don't care anymore.

Later.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.