Author: greatwall_sg

Go Back To Europe, White Folks [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-4 09:41:06 |Display all floors
Pitrim Alexandrovitch Sorokin (1889-1968) Russian-American sociologist of Harvard University had said:

"During the past few centuries the most belligerent, the most aggressive, the most rapacious, the most power-drunk section of humanity has been precisely, the Christian Western world. During these centuries western Christendom had invaded all other continents; its armies followed by priests and merchants have subjugated, robbed or pillaged most of the non-Christians. Native Americans, African, Australian, Asiatic populations have been subjugated to this peculiar brand of Christian "love" which has generally manifested itself in pitiless destruction, enslavement, coercion, destruction of the cultural values, institutions, the way of life of the victims and the spread of alcoholism, venereal disease, commercial cynicism and the like."

source:

History of Hindu-Christian Encounters
- By Sita Ram Goel  ISBN 9990049173 p. 370).

For more refer to chapter on Conversion.

Jesus Christ: Artifice for Aggression
- By Sita Ram Goel

QuickTime trailer and Part One of the film The God Awful Truth
  1. http://www.godawfultruth.net/
Copy code

World Conquering Creeds
- By Dr. Koenraad Elst - chapter on Glimpses XVI.

Columbus, The Indians, and Human Progress
- By Howard Zinn

[ Last edited by changabula at 2007-3-4 09:47 AM ]
Pitirim_A_Sorokin.jpg
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-4 10:00:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2007-2-28 01:21
I'm not from Europe. I'm from the US, but if you want to trace my roots back I'm afraid you'll have to slice me into five pieces and ship each part to a different country. And honestly, most white  ...

tian a .....thank god....

I am Chinese~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-4 12:34:25 |Display all floors
Should the Uighurs, Kazakhs, Russians, and other white Chinese 'go back to Europe' too? If so, then there's a simple solution. Some of them share feelings mutual to yours. So let them go... with their land of course. After all, if you don't want them, and they don't want you, this should be mutually beneficial, no?

Except for the fact that they have much of the petrol I suppose?

Oh boy, the ethno-politics of the Xinjiang petrol industry.
四海之内皆兄弟
-孔子

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-4 13:46:54 |Display all floors
I think if you look at most countries around the world you will find that the populations, at some point, invaded and conquered the local peoples, and formed a new population.  POssible exception being the Native Australian aborigines. So why more attention when white people do it?  Because it was more recent?  Or just healousy that we have at least made half decent countries out of it?

That's entirely separate from people complaining about immigrants to the west.  A more accurate analogy would be if immigrants got an army together and invaded the UK/US and fought the people for the soil and then formed their own new country on it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-5 07:23:54 |Display all floors
Have patience. The white Americans are planning a trip to Mars. I guess within the next 100 years or so, they will have built themselves a little stronghold there on the ruins of the marsan civilization.

By the way, the world does have real problems...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-5 21:29:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ivy20025 at 2007-3-4 10:00
tian a .....thank god....

I am Chinese~~

(yes, please don't let them ship me back, it will be very painful)

And OP, we missed your original point? Your headline is an extremely attention-grabbing, loaded statement. You told white people ( I'm one of them) to go back to Europe. So we answered. If that's not what you meant then you shouldn't have said it.
If you make broad, ridiculous, general statements you're going to get some broad, ridiculous, general responses.

As we white people say, "duh".
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-5 23:55:13 |Display all floors
And OP, we missed your original point? Your headline is an extremely attention-grabbing, loaded statement. You told white people ( I'm one of them) to go back to Europe. So we answered. If that's not what you meant then you shouldn't have said it.  
If you make broad, ridiculous, general statements you're going to get some broad, ridiculous, general responses.

My point is this. Western propaganda machine, politicians and other hypocrites like to harp on Xizang (Tibet to goons) and Taiwan province without thinking that they have their own "Tibets". Those Native Americans you see in the videos are demanding what some Tibetans are demanding; that their lands be returned to them. I didn't ask you to go back to Europe, I'm merely quoting what those people in the videos are saying. Since it is  'ridiculous' for whites to leave lands that they had taken, so likewise stop meddling in Xizang/Taiwan affairs. You know that China too could harbour Native American separatists and fight for their 'rights' and fund operations to give you a tough time. But we won't, it's not polite.

BTW, I hope that you are not a English teacher, your English sucks. Now can you get my point, goons.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.