Author: greatwall_sg

Go Back To Europe, White Folks [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-28 03:02:10 |Display all floors
plus i was taught we r the whitest of the white, purest of the pure, gods own people.

do we want skanky italians and yugos and god knows what back where we live?  ( or escape maybe is more reasonable)

again i think statistically there r more chinese in any major european country than there are ALL  foreigners in china. we call them 'ideal immigrants'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 03:04:18 |Display all floors
if i were really to put a bitter point on it, i'd say.
"U'D PREFER NOT TO BE CHINESE AND THATS WHY U HATE US"

some patriot u r..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 05:14:11 |Display all floors
Take the 500 million overseas chinese back while u r there, thats just what china needs...........

What a retard, no wonder whites have lower IQ than Chinese. Do some research. Or do you want daddy to give you some links? You want me to give you links to prove that whites have lower IQ than Chinese?

I am but im mostly irish, can u tell the whites to leave us alone?

No wonder you have low self esteem, Irish were once slaves. Go check my article on white slavery.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 06:17:48 |Display all floors
I'm with freakyqi on this one. You'd have to split me into about 4 pieces and send them to Wales, England, Germany, and Switzerland. Still, both sides of the family have been in the US for a while--German/Swiss side got here in the 1840s, British/Welsh side on the Mayflower...

If this rule goes into effect and everyone returns to their place of ethnic origin, some of your forumites who share your ideals will have to leave their places of residence--flotsam/jetsam, tongluren, mengzhi (I think)... am I forgetting anyone? I've never understood why those guys have felt perfectly fine bashing the West when they're living there themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 06:30:33 |Display all floors
I'm with freakyqi on this one. You'd have to split me into about 4 pieces and send them to Wales, England, Germany, and Switzerland. Still, both sides of the family have been in the US for a while--German/Swiss side got here in the 1840s, British/Welsh side on the Mayflower...

If this rule goes into effect and everyone returns to their place of ethnic origin, some of your forumites who share your ideals will have to leave their places of residence--flotsam/jetsam, tongluren, mengzhi (I think)... am I forgetting anyone? I've never understood why those guys have felt perfectly fine bashing the West when they're living there themselves.

Geez, you guys didn't get the meaning of my post, please read carefully. I'm fed up of western hypocrisy, always harping on Xizang (Tibet to you)., human rights, etc..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 07:22:25 |Display all floors
There's not much to read; all you put is a bunch of links. Why not come up with a summary and add your own opinion? Anyway, I don't see how requesting white people return to Europe has anything to do with Tibet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 08:17:39 |Display all floors
If I had to go to the land of my forefathers...then I'd be sent all over the place.
This attitude of 'Go back where you come from' is pretty outmoded to everyone, except those who grew up in small pockets of isolation. I.E. on a reserve or in China (big pocket of isolation) ....etc.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.