What the British did to Africa [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-2 20:57:13 |Display all floors

Patrice Lumumba

Patrice Lumumba

[url]http://youtube.com/?v=NIkXdfI2_xE[/url]

Da Jia Hao,

trying to learn about history, the past and the present,

my people seem not to understand, I would welcome it far out, if at all someone
here could come and wake them up a bit, they call me translation engine, or spam or worse,
but i am bored about the "politics" in my country, its to much fascism and rassism,
come and help out please ... not so proud about my country

http://ignoranz.ch/forum/7_2047_0.html

xie xie

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2007-9-2 22:42:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changabula at 2007-9-2 19:50

I am glad that you are able to see for yourself what a vile racist seneca is.

The fact that emu is defending this well known Master Racist is also to be noted.

These two rac ...

I'm not afraid of being banned. I trust that the mods have common sense and see what's going on here..

Att. Emu:

I do not accept any excuse for using this comparison (Nazi doctor Mengele and one of our posters). Seneca seems to be  German and he should be well aware of our infamous past. The comparison isn't only an insult of Mengzhi but of thousands of victims of Nazi terror in Europe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-2 22:49:48 |Display all floors

Patrice Lumumba

Patrice Lumumba

ignoranz.ch
this is a green party swiss forum, but i dont find friends there to learn about Afrcian history.
would be great if someone from this wonderful place here could join us....

bbs forum is very great.. Thanks a lot xie xie

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-3 00:43:24 |Display all floors

logic of a robber

Originally posted by ah1988 at 2007-3-28 00:37
Has anyone here ever wondered what the world would have been like if the west had not stolen the resources from the rest of the world? Lets use the British as an example (bearing in mind that i am  ...

it's a typical saying of a robber -had i not robbed you ,you and i would be equally poor ,and now i have become rich by using resouces otherwise would be unused ,it;s  a service to the development of the world economy and by the way ,i can help you

actually we don't need to get back to the darkest age 300 years ago ,we can just have a look at the morden american history and see how they treated the black americans

there is war and unrest every day in this small planet ,it's time for the chinese to teach them what does harmony mean .
The Sun rises every day from the East !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-3 04:30:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changabula at 2007-9-2 21:50
I am glad that you are able to see for yourself what a vile racist seneca is.

The fact that emu is defending this well known Master Racist is also to be noted.

These two racists and bigots have been doing this for many years now and have got away with it.

They have managed to get people who stood up to them such as jetsam, flotsam, chinese_yang and a lot of others banned. They are making this board into a typical western one. ...

Satsu_Jin.

Once again Changabula is lying through his teeth.
On the issue of Seneca referring to Nazi expressions, you should be aware of what Seneca is called by Changabula's colleagues.
As for the racism or otherwise of Seneca's posts, well I will let you be the judge where you will see that any efforts by Seneca, are well and truly eclipsed by the truly racist rantings of Changabula and those of his ilk.
By the way, I have got nobody banned, and I would think that Seneca has equally non-existent power over banning forumites. Jetsam, Flotsam & Chinese_Yang got themselves banned through their consistent racist attacks on non-Chinese posters, and their anti-forum behaviour.

Just thought you'd be interested in the truth, rather than the Changabull !

JB
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-8 13:49:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changabula at 2007-3-3 08:12
greendragon:

OK I think the time is right to unleash the information so that all can see. Hoever, its bloodcurdling stuff. Can your stomach take it?

People like Changabula and other fools dont know more about the Africa history.Everyone is talking about the colonialism of Africa which has become an history in Africa. But to be sincere china is trying to introduce indirect colonial system to africa and which is now known to africa leaders. U can note todays date in ur record. Chinese will be kick out of our nation soon or later. U are bias with ur Sino- Africa relationship and we dont want to be fool as the west did during the colonial period. Before I always back china in everything not until I went to macau then I found out that the Red Chinese are bias with the Sino relationship.
No matter the nature of ur problem may be. Never u submit urself to fraustration

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-8 18:28:51 |Display all floors
slavery has been going on for years, far before the British Empire

Middle eastern civilisations had slaves, north african, natives to the Americas, asian civilisations, even Britons were enslaved by the Romans once

so get of your high horse and get out of your crystal palace Changbula, you only pick on the bits of history you can use for your agenda

your not worth the time to be honest, its clear that you dont care about history properly and want people to reconize what they have done to accept it, your just anti-british and want us to grovel, it doesnt matter if we grovelled and apologized, you'd find something else to moan about, because your just some anti-british type who puts every Briton in the same boat

you still dont seem to get its people like you who look down on a person due to nationality or ethnicity or religion that start the wars and the killing, you fit in the first two of them, basicly, your the type of Individual who ends up doing things like that and dont reply to this point with your typical "you british did this and that............................" type response as im judging you as an individual, not judging all Chinese because of you and a few others!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.