Author: changabula

What the British did to Africa [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-11 23:17:15 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-29 18:35:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2007-7-29 18:39
You had better ask your question in school, buddy, because I doubt you will get serious answers from someone like Mencius or CHangafoola.  ...

Don't you mean Mengzhi or Changafoola ?
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-29 20:06:13 |Display all floors
The racist, seneca, has belittled his buddy, mencius.

Originally posted by seneca at 2007-7-29 16:39

You had better ask your question in school, buddy, because I doubt you will get serious answers from someone like Mencius

[ Last edited by changabula at 2007-8-11 06:44 AM ]
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-10 21:34:48 |Display all floors
For all the disaster they deliberately or inadvertently caused in Africa by shipping the native people across the Atlantic to work as slave in the colonies, it should be remembered that Africans sold Africans as slaves, the British were the first nation to make slavery illegal and the Royal Navy enforced that until the other nations made it illegal.

Doesn't excuse the excesses and teh terrible things some British people did in Africa, but important to remember I think.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2007-9-1 22:08:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2007-9-1 16:28

Sorry, you were right. Yes, of course, 'Dr'. Mengele-zhi and that yellow-skin Darwinist guru Changafoola

You better restrict your words, Mr. 'I know it all'.

To compare  one of our posters  with one of the most dangerous Nazi killers (Dr. Mengele who killed thousands of jews) is absolutely tasteless. This says more about you than Mengzhi.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-2 19:12:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2007-9-2 00:08
To compare  one of our posters  with one of the most dangerous Nazi killers (Dr. Mengele who killed thousands of jews) is absolutely tasteless.

Seneca is right, Satsu_jin.

He has been the victim of Nazi type jibes for quite some time.

While you have a legitimate reason to object to the use of such terms, I am afraid it is Seneca's attackers who more deserve your attention as they have been far more enthusiastic about using these forms of abuse, than Seneca has.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-2 19:50:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2007-9-1 22:08

You better restrict your words, Mr. 'I know it all'.

To compare  one of our posters  with one of the most dangerous Nazi killers (Dr. Mengele who killed thousands of jews) is absolutely ta ...

I am glad that you are able to see for yourself what a vile racist seneca is.

The fact that emu is defending this well known Master Racist is also to be noted.

These two racists and bigots have been doing this for many years now and have got away with it.

They have managed to get people who stood up to them such as jetsam, flotsam, chinese_yang and a lot of others banned. They are making this board into a typical western one.

Be careful, satsu_jin, as seneca have already insulted you.
If you defend yourself they will try to get you banned or bully you off this forum.
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.