Author: dostoevskydr

Definition of Kiss ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-28 22:40:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-2-28 07:42
haha!
awww, you dropped science to art =(
ooo off topic: since you lived in usa before and now living in china... what do you think i should ask my mommy to bring me when she comes back? ^^

We have to stay on topic - she should bring you back lots of KISSES!!!!

When I leave China, I will miss some of the foods, snacks, cheap dvd's, .... maybe there are some chinese books or music you can only get here? (or is cheaper here) Or I heard webcams are cheap here but more expensive in the US, maybe you can give some to friends?

I know! fireworks! Ok, just kidding, you're not allowed to even put those in your checked baggage.

There's a  lot of Spring festival stuff out now for sale, maybe some red underwear or socks! I'm a pig, and this is my birth year, I was told I should be wearing red underwear and socks, so I guess I have to go buy some now. If you're cold there, she could get you long underwear-type things. They're not as common in NJ, but they're even in food stores here. I never wore two layers of pants in NJ unless I was going to play in the snow, but here in Beijing I've been wearing 2 layers every day from October to around now.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 22:45:34 |Display all floors
:kiss:
GIVE ME YOUR THREAD!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-1 05:06:38 |Display all floors
haha, thanks baijiujoe.. i will keep that in my mind for future references!
thanks freakyqi, i think i ma ask my mommy to get some chinese snacks and some chinese books so i can practice reading and writing it lol =)
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2012-11-17 18:22:11 |Display all floors
phoenixliu Post time: 2007-2-28 11:18
haha----
what about the Prof. of Chinese

Prof of Chinese :Kiss is like drinking salted water. You drink, and your thirst increases.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-11-17 18:54:53 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2012-11-17 16:22
Prof of Chinese :Kiss is like drinking salted water. You drink, and your thirst increases.

Dosto

what is the rules of Islamic kiss

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2012-11-17 19:43:01 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-11-17 18:54
Dosto

what is the rules of Islamic kiss

what is the rules ?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-11-18 14:12:21 |Display all floors
The way.Certainly it narrated in hadith??What doa should utter and should it be like the west do or ----what you have in Iraq???

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.