Author: xilaren

the magic of love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-14 09:30:57 |Display all floors

perfect love ?

I do not kown what is love?
And not kown whether the perfect love is being in our true-life.
but i could say that it exist only in the tales!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-14 12:54:53 |Display all floors
love is permanent. love in your heart

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-16 15:17:27 |Display all floors
what you said about love is expressive,i hope that i can find a girl who realy love me .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-21 00:14:38 |Display all floors

Love is a delusion?Do you believe this?

I never built an affection relationship with some girl.So,I just knew something about love that could heal illness and something like this as you said in this BBS about love from others,not from myself experience.At it happens,my oral english teacher put forward this
topic in our class that he said some one thought the love was a delusion.I had told you I'm not yet sinking in love,so,I don't know
which point is right.Is love a big delusion that we love this person just because we have sank into the mire.Then,if we pull ourselves out,
we'll find we also can share our previously divine love with other person.In other words,there were not someone who we are destined
to wait ,care and give them our unselfish love.One person choose his/her counterpart at random,not at the destiny.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-21 02:43:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2007-2-26 08:03

γειά σου & πώς είναι εσείς, xilaren--not exactly like what i have mentiioned in my SUBJECT box, but i was marry once & involved in many relat ...

I am like your qing ren..My Zhang Fu loves me ..but I am the mad xilaren wholoves the sleeping dragon lol..but funnily enough...he is GROWING to  love me DEEPLY..and that is better..more long lasting..I have to leave him   two weeks because my visa is running out...Let your love grow for her.....and value her for her loving you...you can't find such love every day................I beg you brother...do not cast away the jade for the pretty pebbles..God and the Great Dao sent you a precious gift in this woman...many find a treasure..but do not know how to preserve and keep that treasure..good luck my friend..:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 00:20:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-2-25 17:27
Some say that we are born to love and that love is the meaning and the aim of our lives. Many people believe that it’s a divine magical power that connects two loving hearts.

Love is opposit ...

love is wonderful

excep in haunted houses

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 00:22:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-2-25 17:27
Some say that we are born to love and that love is the meaning and the aim of our lives. Many people believe that it’s a divine magical power that connects two loving hearts.

Love is opposit ...

love is wonderful

except in haunted houses

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.