Author: xilaren

the magic of love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-9 21:08:30 |Display all floors

Love is so loving...

Love drives one crazy, that's for sure. And it involves a series chemical and physcological reaction and interaction between mates. People often become more exhilarate and motivated when they are in love because love give them so much hope.  And when hope breaks up, love drives people to the other extreme, sometimes people just fall into the depression and subdued motion and can never get back to normal by themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-10 20:05:16 |Display all floors
love means never having to say that you are sorry !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-12 14:16:04 |Display all floors
but,where is my love!  

AZ ~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-12 16:41:31 |Display all floors
nothing hut every thing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-12 17:56:43 |Display all floors
If the person you love deserves your feelings  and   if love is mutual then you are the happiest person on earth.

The wish I hope is to marry with a mutual people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-13 10:04:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-2-26 18:29

First of all can you please tell me how you can find the greek words?

I know people who have been hurt once keep their heart closed in order to be protected.
The fact that you were with t ...

who have been hurted once keep their heart closed in order to be protected . yes. I agree with this word. I saw a tv series. << 情义>>   i like watching it very much. but as I have to work . so I didn't  finished it .

One of a daughter was hurted deeply by her parents. so she rejected all love from her boyfriend. but last . her boyfriend help her come out the tought road . then they loved each other and keep all the unhappy thing away from them . and lead a happy life .

I was loved by my family . by my husband. hehehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-13 21:57:54 |Display all floors

Love is magical, but also undefined and risky

When we first fall in love, we tend to think that love is beautiful, and has the magics to smooth all the sadness in life.
When we break up with our loved ones, the days and nights no longer mean anything to us, love changed life to be bitter and blue.
When we experience many love in life, we find that love is like two-sided knife, if we do not treat love with 100% care and consideration, both ourselves and the people around us will get wounded.
Love is nothing like fairy tales we read when we are little, but love is like the sky, has no limits, it all depends on you, what you want it to be.
Keep in mind that sometimes the price of love is beyond what we have in life.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.