Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-4 16:43:55 |Display all floors
the title reminds me the movie "Sleepless in Seattle"
Love is magic
Love is a great power
Love or Dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-8 21:02:02 |Display all floors
there are 3 basic factors of lifeOVE ,career and game.none of the 3 can be omitted,or u need the help of       psychologists.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-9 10:30:18 |Display all floors

love is nothing

love is nothing but love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-9 10:51:28 |Display all floors

Your lucky to take the risk

And fall in love but nothing hurts more than the one you love leaving you !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-9 19:05:02 |Display all floors
Once someone asked me about how I felt about love, marriage etc......

What humans want most out of life, if they had to chose one thing, is to love and be loved. No one on their death bed ever regrets choosing that over anything else. I mean who would ever say," I wish I had gotten more money"....or  "I wish I had gotten that job/carreer", on their death bed?  No, people at their last moments contemplate on their relationships ( quality or lack of ) in their lives. I think people should take stock of their lives and relationships at least once a year and think about if it is the way it should be, or the way they would want it if they were to "kick the bucket" right now. After all, you never know when your "number", or your relations "number" is up. Don't waste your time on this earth, find your love, keep your love. One of the biggest obstacles to love is ego ( pride ) and fear ( lack of trust ). If you want to make a relationship to work, or find one, your ego and fear must "die" ( for you to love ). You have to take the chance, however many, that your heart may be broken. It may hurt, but you will not die, but if you cease to try to love, you will be like a living dead. Love is soft, love is gentle. Don't be overly agressive in your search, it will only elude you more. It will come on it's own, but not if you hide yourself. Get out there.
Do not confuse love with physical pleasures, for when it is over what do you have? Nothing. Nothing but lost of respect, for self, for others, and the black hole in your heart from the realization that you weren't loved, you were used ( or you used another ). Don't destroy yourselves in this way.
In marriage you both must remember to continue this "dying" to one another. If one person in the marriage dosen't, it will become a fragile thing, easily destroyed by the obstacles that life WILL throw at you. In dealing with your spouse always assume the best, not the worst, is being done or said to you. Don't jump to conclusions, by doing so you give in to your fear and ego. It is controlling your emotions, and not letting your emotions control you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.