Author: deebogg

Can a parental problem quench love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-1 20:49:54 |Display all floors
now she has come back to you,
I think now nobody can know what the girl thinks on her mind, maybe she has decided to betray her parents
for love; maybe she has some particular purpose you do not know.The love between you and her is so complicated, which confuses me.
whatever, her parents and relatives will not agree with your marriage, bcause this is in China,most people
are very tradional, especially in small city and rural aera.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-2 15:59:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mo_yanwang at 2007-3-1 20:49
now she has come back to you,
I think now nobody can know what the girl thinks on her mind, maybe she has decided to betray her parents
for love; maybe she has some particular purpose you do no ...

Yes, it is very complicated. i dont have the plan to marry a  girl without the fully  support of her parents. I dont know what she is  thinking in her mind.Please, what do u think we can do?

[ Last edited by deebogg at 2007-3-2 08:46 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-2 17:20:17 |Display all floors

Reply #16 deebogg's post

i have have the plan to a  girl without the fully  support of her parents    .
I don't get it. could u pls explain?
I think that the girl must be very painful, i think that If I have a black bf, i even don't dare to tell my parents or friends
hi

UL/CSA listed sump&sewage pump supplier

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-2 18:24:49 |Display all floors

oh....

Originally posted by deebogg at 2007-2-28 21:09

Hello ivy20023, I would like you to share the story of what happen 2-3 year ago. The girl is now back to me but she is still  talking about her parents. So, I dont know if I should continue to  ...

oh...I am sorry,,,,
The case I know is much different from the sistuation you are in...
it happened between students...
sorry.....

but....I just have something to tell....
I cannot tell if she is sincere or not...
but...
what she did is quite reasonable in my mind according to your statement....
and this frequently happens on TVs...oh..sorry...it is true..
according to the many TVs I watch....

days ago, I read sth. interesting on the internet...
it tells how the women react when they found their husband unfaithful in.... matters..
Cantonese girl will find a man/perhaps ex gf to talk to...hehe....

and...I guess she doesn't know how to do herself...she is under great stress imposed by her relatives...she cannot make a decision quickly...but I don't know why I prefer to trust her...I don't know....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-2 20:44:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hellen1815 at 2007-3-2 17:20
i have have the plan to a  girl without the fully  support of her parents    .
I don't get it. could u pls explain?
I think that the girl must be very painful, i think that If I have a black bf, ...

Hello Hellen, I mean I dont have the plan to marry a girl without the support of her parents.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-3 20:41:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-3-3 05:10

Urging her to fight against her parents? That should be the last action to be taken.

At this critical moment, her state of mind and emotion are very fragile, she will be broken into pieces i ...

Hello changzhou007, I never urged her to fight her parent instead of that I do give her some courage and she should continuing parsuading her parent. Concerning the marriage, I do not have the plan to marry a girl without the parental support. Thanks for your advice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-4 19:50:44 |Display all floors
i think the girl should follow her  parental advice.After all her parents has tried theit best to support her .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.