Author: deebogg

Can a parental problem quench love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-25 09:26:02 |Display all floors

Almost a year

Originally posted by tomyli at 2007-2-25 03:46
From what you wrote i got the feeling that she is not wicked but very confused.
To marry, after one month of dating, isn't always the brightest Idea. Her parents may know this.
Open the windows ...

Our relationship is almost a year now and we still have to make things ready before marriage. We are both age mate,born in the same month,year and 6 days intervel between us. I know she is very confused now, so do I. This is very complex for me, as you said Life goes on

[ Last edited by deebogg at 2007-2-25 09:41 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-25 10:40:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by deebogg at 2007-2-24 19:26
Good day to you all. Can a parental problem quench love? I have been dating a Chinese girl since last year. After the 1st month we met each other, she went to her home town for holiday and to atten ...

First I have to say the real circumstances are always very complicated, so you should consider it from all angles. Judging from your words, it's not certain if she is wicked or simply ambivalent. So I think you should keep a distance from her and keep an eye on what will happen next.
If she does not contact you, you'd better forget her.
If she turn around and run to you, it's another case, maybe a more complicated case. After all, it's tough for your relationship if her parents and relatives are strongly and stubbornly against you two, and perhaps will turn tougher as the time goes when your love turns into a habit and seems not that much as before.

[ Last edited by lotus_flower at 2007-2-25 03:49 PM ]
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-25 12:54:35 |Display all floors
something not very clear to me sorry............u said that u won't marry her ??
thinking from her side first it must be very hard to her parents to accept a black man(sorry i don't mean to offend u but it's true) especially her parents are from a small city. she must endure a lot of pressure from her family.

second u said u won't marry her will give her more pressure

i think thunderbird is right that she has to choose from u and her family, and i think u may understand a bit about the family relationship in China. Most ppl will obey their parents.

she must be painful now.
I am VIP
Very Important Pig
:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-25 16:08:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lotus_flower at 2007-2-25 10:40

First I have to say the real circumstances are always very complicated, so you should consider it from all the angles. Judging from your words, it's not certain if she is wicked or simply ambiv ...

Yes I have decided to keep distance from her but she keep on calling me everyday since the time I came back from her home town and she will be back here soon. I know her parents are putting more pressure on her but I keep on telling her not to fight or querell with them. But to my own thinking I thought maybe she wants to know what she is really fighting for  ( maybe I really love her or not)which I have let know. If she come back to me should I play the game as before maybe this problem will occur again in future.

[ Last edited by deebogg at 2007-3-3 09:17 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 16:25:04 |Display all floors
She is back to me now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 19:21:05 |Display all floors
oh...
I should say yes...
There was a case happening around 2 or 3 years ago~~~

so yes....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 21:09:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ivy20025 at 2007-2-28 19:21
oh...
I should say yes...
There was a case happening around 2 or 3 years ago~~~

so yes....

Hello ivy20023, I would like you to share the story of what happen 2-3 year ago. The girl is now back to me but she is still  talking about her parents. So, I dont know if I should continue to play the game  as before or turn it around.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.