Author: sexlion

Do you wish to buy fake brand goods? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-2 13:25:51 |Display all floors

Yes, quality, quality and quality

Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-2-26 22:50
For us it is easy to buy good quality and cheap prices.I travel a lot in  Europe.I come across many good opportunities.

Friends of mine were teasing me that I am obsessed with something refined, flawless, elegant, simple and stylish. Although that was exaggerated, partly that's true. I am still training my eyes to pick out the quality stuff from the mountain of goods, the brand is the last thing coming to mind.

Fox example, I prefer the Southern European red wine to the California counterpart, I would pay the extra money for it.

The books I bought must be written beautifully and eloquently and vividly even though their plots are silly.

By the way, my English is full of flaws. Rather than lowering the bar, I am working on it and polishing it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-2 14:53:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-3-2 01:25 PM

Friends of mine were teasing me that I am obsessed with something refined, flawless, elegant, simple and stylish. Although that was exaggerated, partly that's true. I am still training my eyes  ...

It is a great virtue that you knew your flaws.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-3-2 15:00:12 |Display all floors

I do something similar

Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-3-2 13:25

Friends of mine were teasing me that I am obsessed with something refined, flawless, elegant, simple and stylish. Although that was exaggerated, partly that's true. I am still training my eyes  ...

I am also obsessed with quality.Quality in everything.Both in material and spiritual things.
About material  first.
My eye has been so well trained that I do not need to search for a long time until I find good things.
Before entering a shop ,a very quick glance is enough to distinguish if the stuff inside is worthwhile.

When I visit  big department stores it takes me a very short time to find  quality things even when the shop has only quality ones.My eye tells me straight away what to buy.
I am so tired with people who are searching and searching endlessly.It is killing me.

I can not stand anything of bad taste in my house.Even in my drawers.
Sometimes things are very expensive.I can't afford them.Then I try hard to find them in a good price.I travel to Europe a lot so it is easy for me to buy .

As far as spiritual are concerned I do the same .I love values of life because of this quality.
I love sincere people who are genuine ,consistent ,trustworthy.
The same reason makes me believe in God.God means genuinity ,trust ,truth ,high virtues .

As far as people are concerned.Then things are different.I have my own way to admire people which justifies the same obssession.Quality.
A quality person is not the one who is dressed with expensive cloths ,women with jewellery ,men with Mercendes etc.
They are the ones who have a precious heart, genuity in heart .
That is the reason I may optimistic in life and so enthusiastic.Because I always try to find quality and this search gives me hopes and enthusism.This search keeps me alive.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-2 19:35:32 |Display all floors
my point is...whatever brands don't mean anything to me, the touch of handmade things cannot be valued with a high price...they're expensive cause of luxury...but what's the difference between a pair of handmade shoes with 8888 yuan and a pair of pretty handmade embroidery shoes with a low price, selling by some villagers?---it's the brand....and the brand is nothing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-3 14:04:44 |Display all floors

fake or real

Originally posted by fluffy at 2007-3-1 21:41
it all gets mixed up with everything...I get many gifts so I will jusy accept and use what I have...

I just use what I like, cheap expensive real or fake....if it looks good and functional then  ...

hehe...yes

sometimes we are so difficult to distinguish with the fake or real...you know, those time, the fake manufacturer's technology is so good...

so, many times, some friends ask for me to guess how much about his clothes or bag...or guess if it's fake or real...I dont know how to answer with them...

for me, if I wanna buy a brand goods, I certainly to go to the monopolistic shopping...

but if you use them, maybe you are easy to know if it's fake or real...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-3 14:09:04 |Display all floors

brand goods not only for quality

Originally posted by superkylin at 2007-3-2 19:35
my point is...whatever brands don't mean anything to me, the touch of handmade things cannot be valued with a high price...they're expensive cause of luxury...but what's the difference between a pa ...

hehe...

in my mind, why some brand is so expensive , or even be called luxury...

the good quality is the essence qualification...

and most time, he represent some cultures and spirits...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-3 15:20:13 |Display all floors
not all ,lion!
Time for GCT!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.