Author: sexlion

Do you wish to buy fake brand goods? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-1 18:06:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-2-28 18:32

i buy branded goods sometimes.

& mostly chinese brands!!!

hehe...good...

support for our country...

and wish you refuse to buy Japanese branded...as less as possible to buy it...

Never bring yr fake Rolex watch for repair in Europe.
The repair man will bring out a huge hammer
&one ban ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-1 19:00:24 |Display all floors
I've no idea of those famous brands...not interested...they don't mean anything to me, sometimes even boring...I don't find them special....so fake or not, never mind...
actually I like handmade things

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-1 20:07:48 |Display all floors
if i think the goods is suitable for me, i will buy it . i do not care whether it is brand goods or not. but if i know
it is fake brand goods, i will never buy it, because i will feel very shy if the fake brand goods is found by others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-1 21:41:13 |Display all floors

I have many real and fake

it all gets mixed up with everything...I get many gifts so I will jusy accept and use what I have...

I just use what I like, cheap expensive real or fake....if it looks good and functional then I am happy...of course I wish to have all real...but I can not afford for "all" items...just some acessories is enough..
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-1 22:48:07 |Display all floors

If wearing fake brand make them happy

Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-2-24 05:56
accompany with the life quality improvement quickly, more and more people concern not only for necessary life...but also for higher quality life...so, brand goods is coming...

all of us know bra ...

Why not. In the end, most people always want to appear better than they really are.
About the morality of it. Hmmm, I wonder whether they really care since they want to fake it at the beginning.
I don't buy fake brand. I window shopping for the real thing or wait untill they are on sale if I can't afford them.
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-2 11:32:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2007-3-1 19:00
I've no idea of those famous brands...not interested...they don't mean anything to me, sometimes even boring...I don't find them special....so fake or not, never mind...
actually I like handmade t ...

hehe...superkylin...

you are lovely...you know most famous brand goods are handmade...

btw, I have seen a pair of shoes need 8888 yuan several days ago...and which is handmade...

have you ever heard that brand: Zoteno...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-2 11:39:18 |Display all floors

good for discount

Originally posted by holidays at 2007-3-1 22:48

Why not. In the end, most people always want to appear better than they really are.
About the morality of it. Hmmm, I wonder whether they really care since they want to fake it at the beginning. ...

hehe...holidays...

just like me...I like to buy brand goods , when they have good discount...the good time is about some special days or festival...

for buy and wear fake goods...I have the same idea with you...I think it's not fault to wear a fake goods before...btw, we have a discuss with this topic in capus, a classmate even said buy and wear fake goods were fit for our chinese condition...he even claim that those manufacture make most of us happiness...many classmates applaused for his opinion..

but , now I heard buy and wear fake good is not right...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.