Author: xilaren

Have you ever been on a crash diet? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-24 04:01:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 23/2/2007 08:01 PM

It is very difficult for me to be on a balanced eating custom.
The most important reason is that we have many social obligations every weekend.All these obligations have to do with eating.You un ...

is it that important for you to look thin ? the only thing that will keep those kilo's off with your eating regime is to excercise more if you put more food in then you have to burn more calories , but some excercises are better than others at burning fat , aerobic excercise is far better than anerobic excercise at burning fat , walking , jogging , bike riding , squash , swimming , tennis , these are all good aerobic excercises designed to get the cardio vascular system going , you will need to find out what you ideal heart rate is for burning calories then try and keep your heart rate there while excercising.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-2-24 05:15:21 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-2-24 04:01

is it that important for you to look thin ? the only thing that will keep those kilo's off with your eating regime is to excercise more if you put more food in then you have to burn more cal ...

I am so lazy to accept exercise.My job also does not allow me to do that.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-24 05:25:27 |Display all floors
then you will always be as you are and there is nothing wrong with that :) all that is important is that you are healthy and that you are happy with your self , you would be happier if you did not spend so much time thinking about what you look like and think more about what you have :) I am sure you have a couple of very good reasons to be happy :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-24 09:02:38 |Display all floors
ive been on the too much meat, alcohol and just , well, food in general diet. im average weight. i still dont really recommend it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-24 09:05:21 |Display all floors

Knowing the right quantity and quality of food you need.

Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-2-23 04:59
Society's messages about body image are generally shaped by the media, the beauty industry and outdated notions of health and fitness. These messages define body shape and size as targets for regul ...

The Mediterranean diet is one of the healthy diets, isn't it?  With a balancing mixture of legume, grain, veggie, fruit, seafood and red wine, except coffee. I like cappuccino, but have only a cup or two once a week. You see, I am a regular green tea drinker.

Although I have never been on a diet. I would like to keep an eye on the health news, partly I am interested in it, partly I can say something to my parents and grandparents.

One way to cut down the amount of food is to increase some food rich in protein, fabrics, no-fat, and other sources, for example, eating more legume (kidney bean, black-eye bean, soy bean..), and to have less five grains, and the whole grains with germ and bran are better. Besides, food such as legume takes longer time to digest and avoid the sugar rushing into your blood stream suddenly.

How do you know the amount of food you need everyday? Most of us don't know. A study have been done recently and the finding is very interesting. Fifty people took part in the study which lasted two weeks. In the first week, they were offered three free meals with different food everyday, the same kinds of food are provided in the second week, and the only difference was that the amount of food was increased by 25% every meal. Surprisingly, the participants have also eaten up all the food, and 48 out of 50 did not even notice that the size of food had been up by one quarter in the second week!

General speaking, an outdoor person with a healthy diet who goes hiking, jogging, and swimming, or plays football, tennis, volley ball, is fitter and in better shape.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-2-24 16:38:50 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-2-24 09:05

The Mediterranean diet is one of the healthy diets, isn't it?  With a balancing mixture of legume, grain, veggie, fruit, seafood and red wine, except coffee. I like cappuccino, but have only a  ...

It is true that the mediterranean diet is really healthy especially due to olive oil.
We do not follow just this diet.Butter and cheese are really fattening.Plus the sweets which all the greek people love so much.Plus the chocolate.Plus the bread.Can you count the calories?
When I am invited to a lunch I get 2000 calories just in one meal.
The same for dinner.It is terrible.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-24 17:32:12 |Display all floors
my whole life is like a train crash, again and again.

id rather b fat

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.