Author: xilaren

if you love somebody let him free [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-26 22:22:49 |Display all floors

Is it really freedom

if you only have it when others LET you have?
Maybe it is more of a form of a TEST?
Only when getting rid of jealousy, love is truely free.
In my opinion, there is no true freedom in one-man-one-woman relationship.
People shall not involve in relationship if they prefer freedom over companionship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-27 12:28:02 |Display all floors

we are not living in Utopia,

Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-2-24 16:31
What I want for him is to be free to think ,free to decide ,free to choose ,free to move ,free to feel . It is him who will put me into his life.I won't do anything about that.I will just show my feelings. I will protect him like a fragile flower. ...

You put it nicely. The idealistic part of me not only agrees with your points one hundred percent, but also would like to stretch it a bit farther. A part from loving and protecting  his wife and children, a man cares for many other things, he cares for the issues with big impacts and deep impacts, and needs to keep the strong bond among his old and new friends and the social and business relations, to have spiritual freedom, to do some extraordinary thing, to sail beyond the horizon...

Oh, I am confused! I am not sure how to make it work in the real world. You see, we are not living in Utopia, but the real world, where things co-exist, love and hate, gain and loss, kind an mean, warm and cold, caring and indifference, jealous and senseless, generous and greed, good and bad, hmmm, still counting.

Like nature itself, a human-being is full of contradictions, chaos and complexities. That is what life is.

In a word, the key to have an excellent relationship is to know how to identify the patterns from chaos, how to keep the balance dynamically from Ying and Yang.

[ Last edited by changzhou007 at 2007-2-27 12:30 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-27 15:06:42 |Display all floors
Why let him free, I'd love he is here with me.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-2-27 15:27:13 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-2-27 12:28

You put it nicely. The idealistic part of me not only agrees with your points one hundred percent, but also would like to stretch it a bit farther. A part from loving and protecting  his wife a ...

Although I don't mean only what you are saying I totally agree with this expansion.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-27 15:45:12 |Display all floors
yeah...let him go,and let myself free~~~
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-27 16:29:15 |Display all floors
everyone have different love feeling.
and mine is just make my man free, let him feel my love is the home of love.
love each other, let we hand with hand together to run a  way in future.

Hope every lover happy everyday.
do not to ask each other for paying anything out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-27 17:39:31 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by susansusan at 2007-2-27 15:06
Why let him free, I'd love he is here with me.

You let him or her free until appreciate your sincere emotion for you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.