Author: mengzhi

The coalition of the willing or wilting ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-23 08:44:22 |Display all floors

The chicke-hawk in chief is in town.

Right now the chicken-hawk Cheney is in Sydney Town and the reception is not what he would have liked I am sure. Protesters are thronging the streets to shoo him away. He is accused of being a war criminal and should be arrested for same. The Australian police are using unnecessary strong arm tactics against the peaceful protesters , including grandmas and grand dads. Shame it is the extent of the fawn and kowtow the authorities can go to , to suck up to their true masters.

The public is angry and with good reasons. It is peculiar that these neo-cons fail to grasp their own malodorous stench which permeates the decent society. Their thick hides seem to make them immune to the fact that they are the most reviled and Unwelcomed persons , either visiting Iraq like burglers on the prowl or their  allies' hometowns to a chorus of protest chants and perhaps a rotten egg or two. It seems as if nothing bothers them. It is inhuman behaviour.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-23 16:02:52 |Display all floors
Yes please do share how you really feel!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-23 18:00:05 |Display all floors
The poodle has left its master's side?

Proof that Blair is Bush's poodle ... president calls him 'My boy'
By JAMES TAPPER, The Mail on Sunday

No one knows for sure if George W. Bush regards Tony Blair as his poodle - but he certainly addresses him as one.

The Mail on Sunday can reveal that the President has greeted him with a cry of "Blair!" and told him: "You"re my boy."

Following last week's revelation that Mr Bush said "Yo Blair" to greet the Prime Minister at the G8 summit in Russia, we used audio enhancement and a professional lip-reader to examine every meeting between the pair.
  1. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=397106&in_page_id=1770
Copy code
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-25 05:45:16 |Display all floors

Comedy conquers all.

Now the Coalition of the Willing is renamed The Coalition of the Leaving !  There is a competition theme coming on here. Rename the debacle and win yourself a free holiday to Baghdad, the city of constant actions and explosions. We guarantee you a daily menu of at least two car bombs around the Green Zone and a suicide bomber at one of the market place near you. It is excitement & gore galore. Come one come all .

Excuse me for laughing , it is such a joke I can't help it. Rice says this is in fact a victory (!?) . Begs the question of what defeat would look like ?  Cheney wants to bomb the loud mouthed Iranians, the same ones who are cheering at the front row and gloating over the Coalition's discomfort. Nuke them he says. With his recognised skill of shooting at his friend at that hunting party, perhaps Dubya can dispatch Cheney himself to sort Ahmadinejiad out . This is so comical it is tragic. Little Johnny is trying to keep his five juggling balls in the air all at once :" we are winning, there is never going to be a victory, each area is different, the Iraqis are brave coming forward to vote and the Iraqis are bad supporting insurgents. Australians are fighting well above their weight but we are not going where the fighting is." One of these days, even little Johnny may work out what is going on there .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-26 20:20:19 |Display all floors
Actually we may have to say the coalition of the deviants!

Some people are speculating that the British soldiers moved from Basra to a place near Iran! Because none of them have gone back to Britain. Also more have moved to Afghanistan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 18:02:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by laotsu at 2007-2-28 16:38
Which people are speculating about British soldier moving near Iran? whats your source?

I will try and find the article. But here is an older one:
  1. http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=20060830&articleId=3097
Copy code

[ Last edited by changabula at 2007-2-28 06:03 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.