Author: daotan

Tips for talking on phone? Help? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-25 23:20:28 |Display all floors
Come on, needn't worry abt anything....conversatation just flows when it is with the opposite sex.........try talkin more abt herself first and in the beginning dunnn talk anything serious....make it light i mean the conversation...dunn make it H2H ...go on slowly...crack jokes frm time to time....like that..when talkin things just come up in ur mind and as some one earlier replied to "wht to do in the moment of complete silence", i agree its a time to end up the talk...
let me know the results of ur call..eheh

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-26 01:24:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2/25/07 00:59
:) don't worry she will open up to you after a while :) it's a big step for her , it must of taken some courage for her to give you her number :) you have not scared her with the bear hat have you  ...

i hope she doesnt get scared of the bear hat lol. if she is scared, i have other hats YAY!! lol
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-26 01:27:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kossutin at 2/25/07 06:17
Geez.. Are you guys really talking many hours on phone Is that really possible ?? I would run out of things to talk after 10min

Yes it is possible! i think for the last few days, we were on the phone for about 3 hours in total each day. but i am going to change it to like 1 hour or less because i dont want to finish all the interesting topics. and try not to use up all my anytime minutes lol. otherwise, my parents would freak out when they see like 200 dollars extra on the phone bill =)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-26 01:33:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jxnanchang at 2/25/07 10:20
Come on, needn't worry abt anything....conversatation just flows when it is with the opposite sex.........try talkin more abt herself first and in the beginning dunnn talk anything serious....mak ...

lol thats exactly what i did. i wasnt serious about anything and then she asked me why i am like this lol. after she asked that question, i gave her a serious explanation and then i went back to being not serious. then we had some serious chat, which went pretty good. yay! then we joke a lot and i went over the line at times lol. bad!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-26 06:44:26 |Display all floors

Why do you have to talk for so long?

Why do you have to talk for 2 hours on the phone?  If there's a lot to catch up on that's fine but why force the issue?  What's wrong with a 20 minute or 30 minute call just to catch up on things?  I would save the significant conversations for when you meet in person and go out to dinner.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-26 07:11:29 |Display all floors
well, i hate it when its a long call too, but she doesnt want to hang up... and i dont really know how to end the chat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-26 10:36:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-2-26 01:27

Yes it is possible! i think for the last few days, we were on the phone for about 3 hours in total each day. but i am going to change it to like 1 hour or less because i dont want to finish all t ...

Oh, that’s a trouble thing.
In China , we can order a set of SIM CARD function to your cell phone,
You can fix your NO. to anyone's you like (You two must be in the same city.)
it only take you 10RMB & she 10RMB , total 20RMB.)
Then you two can call to each other free of charge from 20:00p.m. to 8:00a.m(next morning).
Very convenient and economical------:):)
Success only favors those who persist and don't give up.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.