Author: mark069

Best way to meet members of the opposite sex? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-3 16:22:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2007-3-1 21:41
yup you should try, s/a, it's good for your legs and flexibility...I really enjoyed it--no, not for that hot instructor  

i enrolled in the TKD class in my uni coupel of yrs ago...hmm....i thought i could meet some really cute guys..ahahah...but it turns out there are more gals than guys in the class....and most guys are not cute at all..so i dropped the next class...ahaha....am i a real 色女?
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-3 16:23:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gsmusasia at 2007-3-3 07:05
try the simple approach.  smile and say hello

oh...tht old approach....people use this in the weekend market...thts how i got approached.....but can you explain why its always older guys use tht approach????.......
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-9 12:04:22 |Display all floors

Work place

Its the place where you come in contact with women.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-9 13:18:17 |Display all floors
Get hit by a car

the hospitals here are full of female nurses and the cars don't go so fast.

I might try it - that's plan Z

Plan "Z" ..... very phunny....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-9 13:20:00 |Display all floors
Work place

Its the place where you come in contact with women.

Doesn't seem like a good idea to me....

How about a bar??? or the store??? I hear the laundry is a good place....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-11 12:23:56 |Display all floors
book stores, salsa classes, parties...... they are everywhere. Just have to weed out the sleazy ones. I like a confident guy who can dance, hehe, it denpends on which kind of  person you like and where you live.  I am a firm believer that you can meet someone anywhere.

Mark, I think the cucumber line is really funny.

[ Last edited by amelieuk at 2007-4-11 01:26 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-11 13:52:38 |Display all floors
I also believe you can meet someone anywhere. The worst part is simply knowing if they're available or not. It's not fun to talk to a guy for a while then figure out he has a wife.
A lot of chinese people don't wear wedding rings. I think if someone is married they should have the word "MARRIED" tattooed on their forehead so we all know. Just kidding!  If they get divorced they'd have to get a new tattoo to cross it out. If they get married many times, their forehead will eventually be all covered with words....

Oh, I missed the cucumber comment... let me go find it...
marriedface.jpg
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.