Author: mark069

Best way to meet members of the opposite sex? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-26 20:21:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-2-26 23:20
if you want to meet lots of bad women then become a jailer :) womens jails are full of bad women , but they might hurt you

good women...no bad ones pls...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-26 20:22:57 |Display all floors
but their good at being bad :) or was that good at being bad
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-26 21:51:40 |Display all floors
I agree that classes are great. I taught at a community college that had a lot of cheap short-term classes for adults, no credits, just personal interest. That's a great way to meet people. Even if there isn't someone directly in your class, conversation might lead to you meeting someone who knows someone...
Heck, even talk to an old lady if she's friendly, she might have a daughter or granddaughter for you. Ya never know!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-27 14:36:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-2-26 20:30
i think ... the best way to meet guys is durin trips..ahaha...cos ur an innocent girl travellin alone..u need someone to talk and share the journey...and that man comes handy..ahaha....

also...s ...

wow. u r experienced in that.
but what's swinger place?
anything special that a bar?
thx
All i can is to be a better man.
http://michael3626.spaces.live.com/Personal/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-27 21:20:42 |Display all floors
go to a gym that has a co-ed sauna or jacuzzi. this is also a good way to make a chinese girl blush

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 07:26:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-2-26 03:30
i think ... the best way to meet guys is durin trips..ahaha...cos ur an innocent girl travellin alone..u need someone to talk and share the journey...and that man comes handy..ahaha....

also...some weekend markets are good too..cos its relaxing..ahah....

watelse??...if just wanna find someone for sex....or casual relationship...i simply go to the swinger clubs.....  

Most girls I have talked to on trips were with either a gf or a bf - I think it's rare for girls to travel alone....

The markets are good - there's a Ranch 99 Chinese market near my house that I go to to and I am usually the only Gaijin in the store.   But it's difficult to start a conversation in a grocery store.   What do say anyway?   Are these cucumbers any good?  

For sex or casual relationship there's always craigslist but that's getting old.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 07:28:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kevin001 at 2007-2-26 22:36

wow. u r experienced in that.
but what's swinger place?
anything special that a bar?
thx

A swinger place is a club where people meet to have sex.   It's usually couples meeting other couples or couples meeting single women......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.