Views: 1703|Replies: 1

missed,for ever [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-20 22:20:18 |Display all floors
I came across my ex-boyfriend this afternoon,in the street.

I don't know whether I was feeling  him or hoping to see him when I suddenly turn  to the street. And,I really see him.How surprised I was at that moment! My heart almost jump out off my mouse.It's just like predeterminate.I  turned and saw him.He didn't see me,passed by.

We seperate for almost 2 years.After that we are more than frieds but less than lover,until last term,he refused to be my boyfriend again.He said: I am scared.I decided to stay away from him. Because we seemed to love each other but hurted enough to be too scared to be lovers again.And I don't want this relationship to go longer.

We just pretended to be strangers,no communication from then on. Even din't say a Hellow even came across on the road.

But I know,we are still care about each other.We are  just scared.

How pity it is! If you missed someone in the right time,you missed him forever……

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2007-3-10 15:05:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.