Author: r_salahuddin

i wanna learn chinese and make friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-18 11:10:07 |Display all floors

Beijing guy looking for Mandarin-English exchange

Hi, I'm brother wei (伟哥), a middle-aged man, work and live in Beijing, I want to make friends with people who like to learn Chinese (100% normal mandarin) and help me to improve my English.
I'm very interested in various kinds of sports . such as mountain-climbing, driving, swimming, football, ping-pong, China kongfu, etc. I have been learning English for years. but has been off and on, though until now I'm still less confidence. the biggest problem is usually I don't know which word i should use when i describe the subject.
For your Chinese Language learning,. I prepared series test about Chinese characters and Chinese history, poetry......I'll be online most time at working day. we can use QQ to chat each other. if you were in Beijing, we can have chance meet and talk use English and Mandarin after work or at weekend.

Everything is ready except your coming.

contact
email:  zwmy@263.net
QQ:     357795698

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-18 14:34:28 |Display all floors

Language Exchange(EN-CN) Senior QQ Group Apple Eden:110212795

Language Exchange(Mandarin- English) Senior QQ Group Apple Eden:110212795

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 13:43:48 |Display all floors
hello..does anyone who wanna learn English else? can make friends with me.. i can teach you Chinese and you can teach me  English.. this is pefect..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.