Views: 12916|Replies: 9

i wanna learn chinese and make friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-20 01:59:20 |Display all floors
http://savecn.blogspot.com
http://edu.qq.com/a/20070119/000084.htm
http://edu.qq.com/a/20070115/000260.htm

rehan657@hotmail.com

Its better if you are from either Beijing or Wuhan
i am really willing to teach english for free in exchange of learning some chinese and making friendship with some cool mates..boys or girls everybody is invited

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 18:27:37 |Display all floors

I'm from Wuhan, now in Beijing

Hi, r_salahuddin
I  graduated from CUG in Wuhan last July, and now working in Beijing as a business assistant,
maybe I'll change my job, and go back to wuhan monthes later,
so it is so suitable for us to make friends with each other.
a girl with long-black hair and cute face , and the most, inner beauty and enthusiasm for English, waiting for ur reply, A.S.A.P.
my MSN address: victoriawong333@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 12:03:35 |Display all floors

victoria333

thanks for your reply..i am looking forward to meet you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-27 13:51:44 |Display all floors

I am from beijing.My name is sunyiming.

Hi. r_salahuddin
I live  in beijing. I am an university  student at Beijing Institute Of Petrochemical Techology.Because level of my english is finity, I am looking  for a foreigner to teach my  spoken english and write . I hope meet you .we can help each other to improve each ability of language.
link address : sunyiming_9001@163.com  or  yiming6213@bipt.edu.cn or 13581595715

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 18:40:13 |Display all floors

Reply #3 r_salahuddin's post

hi r_salahuddin.nice to meet you on the web!i'm a student in the university right now,but i will graduate soon in the summer this year.i think my english is so poor.so i want to make foreign friends to practice my english and ofcourse we can be good friends also.i live in beijing,i love movies,many tpyes,and also love songs,many kind of songs,in a word,i have interest in many things,english is one of them.if you want to make friend with me,you can send me emails(maggie_geng@sina.com) so,wait for your reply.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 18:55:06 |Display all floors

hello,r_salahuddin

i am very pleased  seeing the message. i live in peking,and i will go abroad to work monthes late.It's my pleasure to  study with you,and i like chinese especially poem.i think i will be able to give you some help about chinese.expecting  your  writting back.
email addr. : pfcssy@vip.sina.com
qq num:403827193.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 00:14:33 |Display all floors
Welcome to China, Thanks for your teaching engilsh coming china,
www.wellya.net   is a forum that is created by  some fancier of english and communication technology
Study english with you, Please don't refuse me,Thanks!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.