Views: 1675|Replies: 0

help [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-19 18:34:26 |Display all floors
So I got a film crew to go with me the next time, and we just took pictures of the people," said Young. "We tried to let the people tell their own story and let the film show how far they have come in healing the wounds of this horrible event, which is now 12-years-old."

The resulting documentary, Rwanda Rising, opened at the Pan African Film Festival in Los Angeles. It shows rebuilding efforts at the grassroots level.
resulting documentary 翻成什么什么记录篇呢?
Andrew Young lives in Atlanta. Today he helps run a company called GoodWorks International, which promotes investment in Africa and the Caribbean. He says when Americans hear African news, it is usually bad news.

"But that is the way the news is," he said. "We always say, even in Atlanta, if it bleeds, it leads. I understand that. But that is why it is important for some of us to tell the good stories, the stories of healing, the stories of prosperity, not just poverty, and the stories of political unity after a tremendous conflict like this."

But that is the way the news is," he said. "We always say, even in Atlanta, if it bleeds, it leads. 但恰恰来的都是负面消息.我们甚至在Atlanta都时常说.........怎么翻才对?谢谢!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.