Author: amatteu

older laowai, younger chinese girl. Your advice? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-28 18:00:42 |Display all floors
Speaking of sleazy bald heads, a few days ago I saw an bald lao wai with a girl(she's actually an adult) sitting on his back and going across a crossroad....I thought it was really disgusting and stupid coz it's a busy main street with normal people, not a carnival, but then they might really enjoyed their happiness we strangers never know---we are just strangers, like any pedestrians walking on the street, seeing this or that but we don't have to worry about or judge those things even we think it's stupid and unacceptable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 18:21:40 |Display all floors
superK..long time no see...darling..:)

wat u just described is horrible/scary secene....i dont wanna know it...as am havin my yummy peanut butter...aahhahahaa.....

but i believe there are certain things u just shouldnt do in public..tht act is disgusting..it might not be so disgusting if he is a young, attractive blonde...ahahaha
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 18:27:18 |Display all floors

Yea................

Just say " Chinese females like to go for Whites rather than Yellow niggas"................haha.....lol...i am yellow nigga..........................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 18:39:59 |Display all floors
hahaha...clergy u cracked me up...LOL
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 18:49:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2007-2-28 18:00
Speaking of sleazy bald heads, a few days ago I saw an bald lao wai with a girl(she's actually an adult) sitting on his back and going across a crossroad....I thought it was really disgusting and s ...

I've done this a few times with my wife.  One time because she caught the heel of her shoe in a crack and twisted her ankle really badly...other times just for fun.

Please tell me what is more disgusting, carrying your wife for fun down the sidewalk or cutting the ass out of your child's pants so they can CRAP on said sidewalk?   :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 19:01:05 |Display all floors
reply#24 Cause they were laughing like crazy, and hanging around in the street, so I assume it had nothing to do with a twisted ankel or shoes...later a few people staring at them, and that girl got down.
Besides I had clarified that it had nothing to do with me, and "it might be their own happiness no matter how stupid I think they're" ...I do think they're stupid, it's in the public, not everyone enjoys that scene.

well, s/a you're right....it won't look so disgusting if he looks attractive...

[ Last edited by superkylin at 2007-2-28 07:02 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 19:02:56 |Display all floors
superK...

maybe i can jump on ur back...and u can carry me..it must be a good scene???? :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.