Views: 17114|Replies: 23

Are farmers really being respected in china,nowadays? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-17 15:36:58 |Display all floors
I'm amazed at a saying going among foreigners:farmers in china is well respected.i can't remember where and when this sentence concluded from the surface come into my eyes,but it's definately wrong and misunderstanding.by what reason can it say farmers have high position in china?look at  farmers with poor-living standard,scorching and itching chilblained hands,living in storage of  water and foods,how can we reach the conclusion that farmers are treated well in china.those obvious images bear out their pains and suffering.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-17 15:48:51 |Display all floors

one diasaster after another

[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:y-UqRi1X5ToqzM:[/img]
·°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴° summer whisper·°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-17 15:50:46 |Display all floors

two brothers

[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:S800cpI5cFGe1M:http://album.sina.com.cn/pic/49fb6e9c02000541[/img]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-17 15:52:52 |Display all floors

pick up a scand livihood

[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:ysiomIPYOqLYKM:[/img]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-17 17:14:56 |Display all floors

all agricultural taxes exemption measure already announced but

Supply and demand theory in Capitalism society. Too much farmers to produce the same category products that keeps the agriculture products in low prices. Low prices and low profits make the farmers earning not enough for decent life.

[ Last edited by amyamy at 2007-2-17 05:16 PM ]
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-17 17:26:47 |Display all floors
Supply and demand theory....Do farmers have to produce more than one child? Who support their children's education? The government. The more children they have, the more the government have to invest on them.

Can poor farmers get enough social security for later life? Can rich people help them? If I were a farmer, I won't bring children to this world to suffer since I can't guarante they'll have a bright future.

This is a primitve Capitalism society. Even if the farmers' sons go the the cities to work on building, can't be sure they can get their wages on time.

In one sentence: the lower class in China is still being exploited in booming economy. Who take responsibity?

[ Last edited by amyamy at 2007-2-17 05:32 PM ]
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-17 17:59:09 |Display all floors

farmers: sacrificial lamb(victim)in booming economy

In one sentence: the lower class in China is still being exploited in booming economy. Who take responsibity?
  in china,farmers have comprised a large and immense proportion and constituted a vital part of our population.sure,we should balance this and keep this ratio going on.otherwise,our source of economy would dry up,to say nothing of dramatic development.
     as luck would have it,our farmer are not aware of their situation.they are satisfied with enough clothes and foods,with no ambitions to learn and feed their brain(mind)so as to escape the destiny to be obliged to work and work endlessly.they don't!!!that is the tradegy of them!!!!be abound to be the sacrificial lamb in the booming enocomy.give source for others with meager income in return

[ Last edited by love_ray at 2007-2-17 06:00 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.