Author: love_ray

talk about the key to success [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-25 21:49:58 |Display all floors

certainly,i 'll not make a rigid formula

Originally posted by tangey2007 at 2007-2-25 13:48
the success in one 's mind differs a lot,so a perfect  formula is unfindable.from my exerperience ,there are some essential steps to the success:
first:hard work under heavy burdens;
second:accum ...

if i make that, not to say,others will go mad with that!!!what i hint is that everyone should keep their own formula in mind.general speaking, that is the shortcut to success in their mind.you know, rigid adherence lead to curving or taking an indirect route.your time and strenghth would be all exhausted without anything in return
·°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴° summer whisper·°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-25 21:53:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tangey2007 at 2007-2-25 13:48
the success in one 's mind differs a lot,so a perfect  formula is unfindable.from my exerperience ,there are some essential steps to the success:
first:hard work under heavy burdens;
second:accum ...

i quiet agree with the last summary of success:seize the opportunity.but i think the opportunity goes back and forth just like flowing water,so quickly, i could hardly seize it unless i gazing at it without turning my eyes around

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-25 21:54:41 |Display all floors

agree, i 'll add that into my formula of success

Originally posted by rockping at 2007-2-25 21:17
hard working should be necessary,but it is more important that choose the right thing in time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-26 11:40:12 |Display all floors
what's the means the "success"? have a car , a big house, money, power, wealth or health?

so i do think if you feel happy everyday and enjoy the life.
love, passion, patience,optimist,actively

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-26 12:13:52 |Display all floors

Wnat to success, you must be unremitting

unremitting is the key to success.
No matter do anything give up halfway is not can be success
Do you think so?
     ★ENGLISH FUNS?★
【MyQQ:7316564】
【I AM WAITING FOR U】

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-26 13:54:50 |Display all floors

Enthusiasm...

Originally posted by love_ray at 2007-2-25 21:54
agree, i 'll add that into my formula of success

Hmmm, have your bags with tricks of success been full yet? Are they too heavy to carry? Has anything come across your mind that you need to throw any garbage away from your other bags? Which leads to the flip side of the same coin, what are the main causes of failure?

Anyway, let's get back to your question. Rather than adding the heavy stuff to your Complicated Formula (just kidding), the word, enthusiasm, I would like to play with. Here is a copy of a few paragraphs I had dropped in another thread before.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chinadaily BBS ?News Talk?Free Talk?full of enthusiasm

Enthusiasm - the in-dwelling God

Your topic is so tempting that I wish I could have written a long essay if my time had permitted, especially, it was posted by  someone who is a Greek, am I mistaken, xilaren?

If my homework was not misleading me, Enthusiasm is a very remarkable word. The ancient Greeks used it to describe an inspired person, as "en" means in, and "theos" means God. The enthusiastic person, they thought, was the one who held the presence of an in-dwelling God. And the more you ponder this, the more you are convinced that the Greeks not only had a word for it, but the right one.

Enthusiasm, no other single human characteristic, maybe with the exception of kindness, will bring so much to happy and successfully living. Everyone is born with it. Especially, children have it.

What is the meaning of "enthusiastic"? I think that It can be defined as someone is able to react with eagerness, The enthusiastic person has the capacity for generating excitement about ideas, people, events, etc. He responds things surrounding him not only with his five senses, his brain, but also with his emotion. He feels things and cares things. In a word, he has a great capacity for surprise!!!

Enthusiasm has the power to lift people over the rough places in life. Of course, the certain aspects of living are the enemy of Enthusiasm. Routine deadens it, familiarity  dulls it. I had learned a few tricks, supposing this were the only time, the first time, supposing this sunset, this soccer game, this party, etc. supposing you would never be experiencing these things again... ...
Enthusiasm, the greatest gift in the world! But to keep it, you have to give it away!

The sentences were inspired and stolen  from the lines in Romeo and Juliet

Juliet:
"But to be frank, and give it thee again,
And yet I wish but for the thing I have.
My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite"

[ Last edited by changzhou007 at 2007-2-26 03:54 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-26 15:26:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by love_ray at 2007-2-25 21:41

SORRY for my belated answer.I' m a bit busy these days!!
maybe i think i work the same way and live the same life as you!!this semester, i have to cope with many things:a english sp ...

it seems that we are all hardworking and under  large prresure in our lifes. i like leading this life,during which i am getting more mature and powerful .
but there may still be some differences  between our lifes.may be score is an objective standard to evaluate a student's work,but there is not an objective standard to evaluate my work(in our enterprise) .the only standard is whether our leader have a good impression on our work.
additionally, cooperation is another important aspect.during my college times, i always complete my work alone,but these days i am usually in charge of an element of the whole project.so good cooperation skills is also important.
:)in conclusion,may cooperation and relationship shoud be added to the list

[ Last edited by gpanda at 2007-2-26 08:42 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.