Author: love_ray

talk about the key to success [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-19 17:03:12 |Display all floors

really,but sometimes,my patience is limited

i'll learn sth from you.i'm convinced by you now!!!!catching an appropriate opportulity offered by god or others is also important
·°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴° summer whisper·°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-19 17:12:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gpanda at 2007-2-19 16:38

i quite agree with u.
but before we reach our destination, we may under an arduous journey.for instance,paying much but obtaining a few,being regarded with contempt by others,having no opportuni ...

gpanda,are u hardworking?every time when i work hard,i'll certainly win,that's conclude from my life.in one word,no pains ,no gain.with working hard,even a little potato can make the world shake

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-19 17:50:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by love_ray at 2007-2-19 17:12

gpanda,are u hardworking?every time when i work hard,i'll certainly win,that's conclude from my life.in one word,no pains ,no gain.with working hard,even a little potato can  ...

of course i am hardworking
i have to admit the fact that you are a lucky person.when i was a student,i convinced that i can easily win if i work hard.the fact was quite similar with what i convinced.but now,i think the situation become more complexly.not only working hard ,but deciding whether shoud i do this thing.so i just focus on things that belong to the domain of my  responsibility and work hard to complete them better.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-25 13:48:27 |Display all floors

essentia steps to success

the success in one 's mind differs a lot,so a perfect  formula is unfindable.from my exerperience ,there are some essential steps to the success:
first:hard work under heavy burdens;
second:accumulate and summarize;
third:take innovation in the work;
forth: prepareing for the right chance and seize it !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-25 20:22:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tangey2007 at 2007-2-25 13:48
the success in one 's mind differs a lot,so a perfect  formula is unfindable.from my exerperience ,there are some essential steps to the success:
first:hard work under heavy burdens;
second:accum ...

this is a good  summary of this topic,but a certain and reachable destination is also very important.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-25 21:17:45 |Display all floors
hard working should be necessary,but it is more important that choose the right thing in time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-25 21:41:59 |Display all floors

same as you

Originally posted by gpanda at 2007-2-19 17:50

of course i am hardworking
i have to admit the fact that you are a lucky person.when i was a student,i convinced that i can easily win if i work hard.the fact was quite similar with what i convi ...

SORRY for my belated answer.I' m a bit busy these days!!
maybe i think i work the same way and live the same life as you!!this semester, i have to cope with many things:a english speech contest and an english exam~~what a load of burden!but i have to bear.this is our fate and destiny.this is the gifts god give me if i look into this from another angle!!
after all,life is sweet!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.