Post time 2007-2-14 16:59:02 |Display all floors
That's all

there's no thread

I just wanted to "label" something

and now I have

"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-14 19:54:55 |Display all floors
Panda is "almost" the perfect man by my list of standards! how sad...
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-15 02:48:51 |Display all floors
well, i am not familiar with chengdu but this sure sounds interesting. pandamonium, explain please ^^
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-15 14:58:09 |Display all floors

OK, here's some evidence

1. I can spend one week in other provinces (3 so far) and get at least 3 dates, so that's 3 dates per week - girls in other places just come and talk to me (and no they are not hookers)

I spend a long long time in Chengdu and get only 1 date per 10 weeks and not even my type

2. When we had the thread about on line dating I stuck my little profile on some dating site (the profile said where I lived and that I only wanted to hear from girls in Chengdu) and I got on average

7 emails per week from girls in Guandong Province (didn't seem to read my profile)

3 per week from Shanghai (same)

1 per week from Chinese students living in UK (I guess they didn't understand my profile)

Just under one per week from Beijing ()

Plus 1 per month from guys ()

and 2 per month from British women (white women who want to live in China )

but not one single reply from Chengdu!

I haven't checked that web site for a long time - I got bored!

PS I count a girl as one date (even if I meet her 50 times)
I have had 3 girl friends but not one of them was from Sichuan

and Sichuan girls are so pretty - I even like the little round girls not just the tall super girl type

"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-16 00:40:22 |Display all floors
there is a saying I heard once that a man should not marry early and then travel to Sichuan province because he will regret it forever.

on the other hand I never really thought Sichuan girls are the most beautiful in China, just the spicyest.  Dalian, Qingdao, Liaoning, Jilin and Harbin still make me look more than twice.  the wife just catches me looking and asks "beautiful?"  Answer yes dear but not gorgeous like you.

One of every 4 people is mentaly  ill. Think of your
3 best friends, if they're okay, it's you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-22 16:59:21 |Display all floors

answer to the question

Panda,

You need to understand something about Chengdu.... it is a great city but the girls are more traditional! It takes time. Girls in Shanghai, Guangzhou, eastern bord cities are more open minded. if you are looking for a piece of ass... go to Shanghai or Guangzhou... if you are looking to find a wife.... Sichuan, Yunnan, Chongqing... are really good place. Be careful of some of the Chinese girls you meet online... could be recruiters trying to get you to come there and then you get a job working in their company.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-22 17:06:32 |Display all floors

Well, Mr. Panada

Try pay them i mean in Chengdu.......haha...jokind man.....i been Chengdu once last year, i found the people was nice....and girls look not bad....so maybe some said above is right, go Shanghai, it's easy for you to get laid i am pretty sure

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.