Author: tmphgt

Happy days! [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2007-2-14 21:46:29 |Display all floors
You got it !!!

Congratulations !!!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-2-15 05:33:36 |Display all floors

Thank you all!

We could not spend Valentine's Day together however she will arrive in less than 2 weeks
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2007-2-15 09:54:23 |Display all floors
Is Ms Guitar a chinese? You said she would join you in less than 2 weeks ..., I think she might be a chinese and delay her visit till after the Chinese Spring Festivel, one of the most important traditional festivels of China which most chinese don't wanna spend in the absence of their family members, esp. their parents...!

Anyway, I'd still like to present my congratulations to you on a hard-earned end to your long-time seperation!!!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-2-15 17:10:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 15-2-2007 01:54 AM
Is Ms Guitar a chinese? You said she would join you in less than 2 weeks ...


Yes, she is ...

Originally posted by johnyou at 15-2-2007 01:54 AM
I think she might be a chinese and delay her visit till after the Chinese Spring Festivel, one of the most important traditional festivels of China which most chinese don't wanna spend in the absence of their family members, esp. their parents...!


Well, she would fly here sooner but I am very busy next week so we agreed to wait until the weekend after. Her family is far away so she will not spend CNY with them.

Originally posted by johnyou at 15-2-2007 01:54 AM
Anyway, I'd still like to present my congratulations to you on a hard-earned end to your long-time seperation!!!  


Thank you :)
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-2-15 17:15:45 |Display all floors
another success story :) I hope gt that you are as happy as I am :) what am I saying I know you will be happy , congrats
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.