Author: johnners

Chinese cuisine is excellent, but... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-8 02:09:41 |Display all floors

Always look on the bright side of life...

peter,

may I offer my sincere best wishes to you and your bride for your forthcoming union. I shall raise a glass to you both!

lovable,

I'm a bit confused by your comments - you have nothing to apologise for. You are welcome to speak your
mind. The reason I post here is to start a discussion and flow of ideas, so I'm happy to hear your views
and comments. And you are spot-on when you say that we can forget ourselves when we are enjoying a
refreshing drink, be it wine, beer or anything else interesting to drink. Life is often boring, mundane and
frustrating; enjoyable activities to alleviate these negative feelings has to be welcomed.
Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-8 02:27:52 |Display all floors

mucho gracias, amigo...

Originally posted by johnners at 2007-3-7 01:09 PM
peter,

may I offer my sincere best wishes to you and your bride for your forthcoming union. I shall raise a glass to you both!

lovable,

I'm a bit confused by your comments - you have noth ...

howdy, johnners--i thank you so much for your sincere, kindness & friendship.  yes, i got ev'rything all set & piled up for me...just can't wait to greet the entire village of her hometown (first time for me to become a local star there...i mean really, what should i do/not to do, man) .  i do my homework & investing heavily on my fiancee & i hope this will works out for both of us...only god knows, right !) .  again, thank you!   peter  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-8 08:26:51 |Display all floors
Hello, the happy newly-wed!

Thank you for sharing  the great news with me. My best wishes to you and your financee!

Have a wonderful life! and enjoy your stay in China!

Lovable

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-9 00:11:11 |Display all floors
Johnners,

Thanks for your suggestion! I like your commet there! So I will just cheer up  and doing some real work in here again!

Peter,
Just curious how you find your new hometown in China? Cause people can get VERY VERY hospitable here! I am sure they had asked you to drink baijiu also? How do you like it?

Happy marriage to you and your wife again!

Lovable

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-9 00:36:21 |Display all floors

Questions about wine

Johnner,

In your mind, how many fine wineries in Europe and in other countries too? Do average europeans drink them daily? Is there any popular snack  for wine?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-9 01:01:33 |Display all floors
I have found this website on the internet:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9613057/

ALL TOP TEN wineries in the world!  They look all intoxicating!:)  Are they designed only for tourists or for the general population? How many kinds of wineries generally? Are they widespread? What kind of hardware and software systems you must build for them? Who work in these vineyards?

Just a few questions pop up into my head. Simple, but also important to my current awareness about wine!:)

Thank you so much in advance for your reply! Cheers:)

Lovable

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-9 01:15:24 |Display all floors

i drink like goldfish...

howdy my posse as they say in the wild west!  you people making me so thirsty, about wine, beer & liquor.  the minute that i am hone is some glass on my hand (you know what i'd have...deward's on the rocks!) .  ah yeah, about my 2nd home...i have no clue just let them surprise me with whole bunch of people waiting for me at their village entrance...i think i better take the back alley to avoid all the fuss (make out an escape route for me if you know where i am heading...help!) .  no, for real i'm gonna have a lot of fun with them (you know silly me, nothing but fun & i think they'd appreciate that from me) .  and trust me, i will get them drunk under the table.  take care, folks!   peter

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.