Author: sunnyshaner

情人节来了,说出你的感言 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-12 21:16:28 |Display all floors
Well, I've just depart with my girlfriend. I feel depressed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-12 23:28:47 |Display all floors

Valentine's day coming

Valentine's Day is coming,

Any one can give me some advice  for the DAY?

Now i am working abroad, and she is in mainland, of course, i can not hug her , nor can I send her some gifts (say, Red Rose or something like that) because of the limited time.

Any advice will be highly appreciated.

Derektian

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-13 01:19:42 |Display all floors

I am confused that I can not post in others thread,

Hi, All

I am confused that I can not post in some threads but i can post here. Anyone can tell me why?

Thanks

Derektian

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-13 08:51:58 |Display all floors
Maybe you can call a domestic flower shop to send a bunch of roses to her on the DAY.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-13 10:04:35 |Display all floors

Reply #1 sunnyshaner's post

It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone

it does take a lifetime to forget someone, and even so , you don't want to forget them .
just out of curisority , how would you handle the situation when you are with someone but in love with the one you can't forget lifetime.
can people live without love and companions when getting involved is so painful  and hopeless.would anyone really stand the isolation ,,,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-13 10:31:13 |Display all floors

To strive4ss

I don't think this would happen on myself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-13 11:30:36 |Display all floors

should I send her rose?

She is my workmate. she is a girl of a senior official. she is proud in outlook but lonely in heart. I do very care about her, care about her health, care about her sleep, care about ..... everything about her. Do i care about too much about her? I think it's still not enough. However, she sometimes make happy, and sometimes make me sad, and mostly make me unhappy. what should i do? The Valentine's Day is approaching, should i send her roses? I'm afraid of being hurt again. i'm afraid i'll be refused.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.