Author: thunderbird

Current Chinese standards of beauty? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-12 19:47:14 |Display all floors
apart from that most of them look ver much like their girl friends

Haha ain't that the truth!

It's because the Chinese guys (Chinese-Americans on the other hand...)have a very soft feature not to mention they don't score very big in the physique areas either. They need to goto the gym more often but with all these Korean drama running around its really not helping them be anymore macho or physically masculine. Furthermore, I also see some 'ugly as sin' guys with very pretty gfs as well...but I am going to make a blind assumption that they are doing it for the money as I see no possible explanation of a physical attraction. If I was a girl I would without question want someone who I feel safe with. From all of the girls I have spoke to or been with, they all agree that they need to feel secure when they are with the guy. As for the ladies liking elf lookalikes I am pretty sure they are not as short as one.

[ Last edited by eyeofstorm at 2007-2-12 07:49 PM ]
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-12 19:58:31 |Display all floors
elves in LOTR are high elves...this solves all....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-12 20:07:15 |Display all floors
I still have not seen any proof that there is a good looking asian guy yet :) or at least one that the girls here find good looking , c'mon super there must be one that you find attractive , even if he is a geek :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-13 06:18:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mira_mio at 2007-2-11 00:41
If a woman have all qualities listed on your incomplete list, why the heck does she still need you?

Hahah, but there's nothing wrong with wanting, you may dream about dating Fan bingbing, but y ...

My woman is fairly close to my incomplete list...why the heck she needs me?....hahahahahha....because I can match her quality (if not better)...hahahahahaha.... Being modest is not my strength!

Yes, we all have dreams....and we must have dreams...and don't give up your dream until the moment you stop breathing...nothing is done before you close your eyes for good. Never say never!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-13 06:24:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mira_mio at 2007-2-11 00:43

There you go! A woman have all the rights to appreciate and enjoy "men beauty" the same men do women beauty!

So are you going to give us your list of standards for men beauty? I lo ...

I am a man and I do have a mixed feelings about listing standards for men's beauty. I would prefer the opposite gender to give me a hand in this challenging task.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-13 06:26:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2007-2-11 02:08
Thunderbird? How old r u?

Can you guess how old I am?:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-13 06:34:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ozzydragon at 2007-2-11 11:49
Oh Doriamon.. how cute.. thunderbird, can u plz explain to me what a "smelly" personality is?? maybe all the girl needs is some "de-oderant" for the personality.. hehe

Yes, deodorant is a good idea for the "smelly" personality. I have known a beauty with angelic face and body but .... I stayed away from her as far as I could!

History Of Deodorant

When was deodorant invented? The original formulation for Mum deodorant was invented 1888 by an unknown inventor from Philadelphia. Normally it was recognized as being the first product ever to prevent odor. The inventor quickly trademarked his invention and marketed it through his nurse under the name of ''Mum.'' In the late 1940's Helen Barnett Diserens joined the Mum invention team. A suggestion by a partner inspired Helen to develop an underarm deodorant based on the same principle as a new invention called the 'ball point' pen. This new type of deodorant applicator was tested in the U.S. in 1952 and was marketed under the name of Ban Roll-On. The first anti-perspirant aerosol deodorant was launched in 1965.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.