Author: thunderbird

Current Chinese standards of beauty? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-11 00:29:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hearthome at 2007-2-10 20:45
so interesting....... now i know how to describe a person's appearance..........      

Tell us your standard  of a beauty ....

Voice of a sparrow?     When spring comes!
Voice of a fire cracker?   When talking to the customer service clerk!
Voice of a machine gun?   When talking to the guy who hit our car in the parking lot!
Musically talented?   When I am relaxed at night after a hard day work!
Can speak 5 languages and 10 dialects?  When we have guests from different parts of China.
PhD in Space Medicine and bio-robotic physics?  When looking for a job!
Can punch a hole in a concrete cement slab with one fist?   When I am cornered by a crazy man! Help, my beautiful lady!
Can manage 4 woks and prepare 5 dishes for ten people all at the same time? When we have guests over for dinner!
Can write poems and stories better than most of the professional writers?    When the night is young and the air is fresh!
As soft as the cotton and as patient as the hawks?  When confronted with relationship issues!
As tough as a nail?   When the sky is falling down on my head!
As powerful as all the typhoons put together?   When our lives got stuck in the middle of the ocean!
Good nature?  When we are among good friends!
Bad tempered?  When we are among our enemies!

And all the external pretty features you can name according to the modern standards of the nation. Here you are...an incomplete list of my external and internal standards of beauty for a woman.
:P:P:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-11 00:32:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mira_mio at 2007-2-11 00:15
WHY NOT

I can't think of a reason!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-11 00:41:00 |Display all floors
If a woman have all qualities listed on your incomplete list, why the heck does she still need you?

Hahah, but there's nothing wrong with wanting, you may dream about dating Fan bingbing, but you end up with a "ordinary" woman. What would you say to her then I wonder? "sorry honey, I'd love to date Fan bingbing, but you're the best I can do"...=.=

We all dream. But remember to come back to earth~ ^.^
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-11 00:43:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2007-2-11 00:32

I can't think of a reason!

There you go! A woman have all the rights to appreciate and enjoy "men beauty" the same men do women beauty!

So are you going to give us your list of standards for men beauty? I look forward to it~
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-11 02:08:07 |Display all floors
Thunderbird? How old r u?
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-11 11:49:35 |Display all floors
Oh Doriamon.. how cute.. thunderbird, can u plz explain to me what a "smelly" personality is?? maybe all the girl needs is some "de-oderant" for the personality.. hehe
Walk softly.. and carry a big stick..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-11 12:02:52 |Display all floors
It's DORAEMON... 一.一~
dead

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.