Views: 12542|Replies: 16

Have u got the Tickets back Home? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-9 15:19:52 |Display all floors
With the approaching of Chinese New Year, people began to greet each other with “Have you got the ticket” instead of “Did you eat”. I spent my last two Spring Festivals in the UK; this is my first time facing the headache of getting home from Beijing to Wuhan.

I began to go to the train station and near by ticket agencies from the end of last month, but I was told the tickets on 16th (the day before New Year’s Eve) were all gone!! Then I tried other dates, but they will be released four days in advance. It means I have to wait in the long queue four days in advance; so what I could do if they were sold out again? To be secure, I decided to book a flight ticket, which costs me 1200 RMB, half of my monthly salary. Today, I heard that most of the train tickets were blocked by scalpers; they started to sell the tickets two hundred yuan higher than the normal price now! What ashamed!

I didn’t believe it was so difficult to get a train ticket, now I trust it is a MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.

Guys, have you got the tickets back home?

[ Last edited by miaomiaohedy at 2007-2-9 03:22 PM ]
crowded people.jpg
oh my god.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-9 15:21:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by miaomiaohedy at 2007-2-9 15:19
With the approaching of Chinese New Year, people began to greet each other with “Have you got the ticket” instead of “Did you eat”. I spent my last two Spring Fes ...

Hahaha, you are cute!
Yes Mission Impossible!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-9 15:22:56 |Display all floors
Well, I am not going back for CNY. and Shenzhen will be empty  lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-9 15:31:58 |Display all floors
really empty......so it is good chance for thieves...lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-9 15:45:34 |Display all floors

Poor little girl...

The best way to beat the traffic is to stay in Beijing, hehe, That's what I am going to do this Spring Festival. I have spent all my Chinese New Years at home, so I guess it might be fun to stay in another city.

I recommend you to stay here, too. Or BOOK THE PLANE TICKET in advance if you really want to go home!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-9 16:19:15 |Display all floors

too costly to go home

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-9 17:28:53 |Display all floors

I have not got my ticket yet :(

waiting,waiting for a surprise,waiting for a miracle.

u can see ticket touts everywhere now also u can hear so many topics about train tickets.
no matter waht I will go home ,FOR MY PARENTS.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.